Curse Of The Dreaded Nightclub

NightsInWhiteSatin

Over 7 months ago my boyfriend cheated on me with my best friend after he bumped into her in a nightclub whilst handing out gig tickets.

The nightclub he went to that night holds alot of extremely bad memories for me...seriously everytime i went every week for 6 months something extremely bad happened...and whenever my friends go something bad comes out of it that effects me...it's like i cant escape the place.

He's recently told me he's going out on a lads night out and that they're going to go to that nightclub to hand out some gig tickets.

I have a very bad feeling that something bad is going to happen....and im always right when i get these feelings...and as its getting closer to him going im getting even more worried about it...i really would rather he went elsewhere...just not to that place...but i dont want him to think its because i dont trust him because i do....its just that place...it seriously screams bad luck to me...how can i persuade him not to go or should i let him and see if this long string of cursed bad luck is over?