Lost that loving feeling...

2ndChance

Well, I have been back with my ex-girlfriend for a little over a month and we are working on getting back together. This weekend she spent the night and we had a great time. I asked her in the morning where she thought "we" were in our relationship and she told me that she thought we were between dating and back together. This made me happy, because I only thought we were dating...But, she then followed it with, "I am just so afraid that I won't get the romantic feelings back". Has anyone had to deal with this? Has anyone lost those feelings and gotten them back? Is there anything I can do besides give her time and stop pressuring her to be with me? Just wondering if I am at a point where it is just too late to get her back...

Thanks

Feelings can't be forced. But don't make an issue of this. Just do what comes natural and don't make your whole life dependent on this lady's feelings about you.

Do romantic things for her now and then...not constantly. Think back on how you were before.

People's romantic feelings are created in their heads by themselves and you basically have little to do with it. If you show yourself worthy, she can create them again for sure. It's not the easiest thing in the world to do when we fear another loss or we have been hurt in some way.

Take things really slowly. Once she builds up trust and good feelings about you gradually, those loving feelings can absolutely come back.

Just don't overdo it. Don't appear to her like you are struggling to win her heart back. Just be yourself. Be nice. Be a challenge. Be cool.

Just act as if you did before with her.** I mean, if you all are back together then thats probably what she wants is how you were before right?** But being a little more romantic or whatnot cant hurt...

** UNLESS of course if thats why you all broke up

Just my opinion...

Well, I have been back with my ex-girlfriend for a little over a month and we are working on getting back together. This weekend she spent the night and we had a great time. I asked her in the morning where she thought "we" were in our relationship and she told me that she thought we were between dating and back together. This made me happy, because I only thought we were dating...But, she then followed it with, "I am just so afraid that I won't get the romantic feelings back". Has anyone had to deal with this? Has anyone lost those feelings and gotten them back? Is there anything I can do besides give her time and stop pressuring her to be with me? Just wondering if I am at a point where it is just too late to get her back... Thanks