It does really suck ...

tears

I was with my bf for around 2 years but most of time we were apart coz we both need to go for business trips quite often. A year ago, I have to reallocate to work in UK for 2 years . He came to visit me a few times already within the 1/2 yr. He told me that he'll wait for me to come back and proved to me how much he loves me. But i suddenly found out that he acted quite different and I knew that he started dating a gal that he knew somewhere..and madly in love with her. I was so angry with him coz he never tells me about this till I found out. All the promises that he made all vanish. I really wonder how that gal looks and her personalities as she can win my bf heart!!!!

I can see where your coming from and it hurts alot but the only healing solution here is "time".

I was with my bf for around 2 years but most of time we were apart coz we both need to go for business trips quite often. A year ago, I have to reallocate to work in UK for 2 years . He came to visit me a few times already within the 1/2 yr. He told me that he'll wait for me to come back and proved to me how much he loves me. But i suddenly found out that he acted quite different and I knew that he started dating a gal that he knew somewhere..and madly in love with her. I was so angry with him coz he never tells me about this till I found out. All the promises that he made all vanish. I really wonder how that gal looks and her personalities as she can win my bf heart!!!!

first off, you can't be wondering what this person has that you don't . . . that's a HUGE mistake!! i KNOW it's very hard to NOT do that, but you'll drive yourself absolutely INSANE, and you'll come to no conclusion whatsoever.

sounds like your ex (it is "ex" now, right??) couldn't deal with the long-distance relationship, even if the distance was eventually going to be gone. personally, i would try to use this senario to build up my defenses a little . . . trying to figure this all out will drive you crazy.

someone whose views and opinions i value greatly told me that ALL relationships are lessons learned to help you out the NEXT time, and she's right.