Making Contact

dora

I am a student, should I contact a professor-with whom I had an inappropriate relationship(romantic nature)-about a campus club meeting that he sponsors? The meeting is today, and I absolutely will not make it to this one, and possibly the rest of the week. I want to at leat know if any important club activity is going on this week that I should try to make. I am unable to locate most of the club members' email addresses(i have one of the members' address, but I am uncertain when he checks his email), and YES, I would rather contact the professor-sponsor, but I question if it is completely crazy to DO so considering the past.

Any advice?

Thanks

Contact the professor and get the information you need. The past is the past. I'm sure he is mature enough to entertain your questions and give you appropriate answers without embarassing you or bringing up other matters. If not, I'll have him fired.

I'm sure you owe him a great debt of gratitude for teaching you about inappropriate relationships with professors on campus. Later on, you will thank him.

Tony,

Thanks,Tony. I thank him already. I pay my outstanding debt of gratitude to the profesor in silence...with silence.

Contact the professor and get the information you need. The past is the past. I'm sure he is mature enough to entertain your questions and give you appropriate answers without embarassing you or bringing up other matters. If not, I'll have him fired. I'm sure you owe him a great debt of gratitude for teaching you about inappropriate relationships with professors on campus. Later on, you will thank him.