i feel cheap

Cherrie

I still remember once with a girl friend, we had drinks with two western friend in a restaurant, we only had tea and at the end, we had to split the bill, gosh, i felt extremely cheap

Another Western i knew, when he brought me home in a taxi, before I got off, he said to me on two occasions :" I don't have any more money" and I handed him a 100 dollar bill, it's was like me paying him for a date. Gosh, that's so cheap. Of course I had some general Western friends, but most of them that I cam across really put me off.

I still remember once with a girl friend, we had drinks with two western friend in a restaurant, we only had tea and at the end, we had to split the bill, gosh, i felt extremely cheap Another Western i knew, when he brought me home in a taxi, before I got off, he said to me on two occasions :" I don't have any more money" and I handed him a 100 dollar bill, it's was like me paying him for a date. Gosh, that's so cheap. Of course I had some general Western friends, but most of them that I cam across really put me off.

YOU STATE: "I had some general Western friends, but most of them that I cam across really put me off."

I have a lot of Eastern friends and I love them all. But the Eastern people who put up lame posts on Internet forum really do put me off...and my Eastern friends are embarassed by them.

Why do you feel cheap? I dont get it. I sure prefer to pay my own bill, so there is no assumed obligation on the males part. When I was dating I have always split the bill - in a steady relationsship like I have now - I do not mind my bf paying the bill, but I will sometimes pay the tab too.

In our times a woman earns her own money, I would hate to be financially dependent on a man. I have three kids and have never stopped working, have always contributed to the household financially aswell and this makes me feel good and like this the man in my life will know, that I am with him, because I do love him and not because I am financially dependent or because he has "bought" me.

I still remember once with a girl friend, we had drinks with two western friend in a restaurant, we only had tea and at the end, we had to split the bill, gosh, i felt extremely cheap Another Western i knew, when he brought me home in a taxi, before I got off, he said to me on two occasions :" I don't have any more money" and I handed him a 100 dollar bill, it's was like me paying him for a date. Gosh, that's so cheap. Of course I had some general Western friends, but most of them that I cam across really put me off.