Can't let him walk away

Ok, I've been debating with myself for the past few days whether or not to write in because I think I already know the answer, but I'm hoping for words of wisdom and advice to help me decide. Over the summer I've grown close to a man that I work with and now that summer is almost over and we are going our seperate ways, I can't stand the thought of never seeing him again. We have had quiet moments together outside of work, most were romantic, but neither of us made a move. Sometimes it seems like he wants to say something to me but he never does. There is something special about him that tells me that I can't let him just walk out the door. I don't know what to say to him to let him know how I feel or find out if he feels the same way. Some of the things he does makes me think that he has feelings for me, but it's hard to tell if he is just being nice. We both admitted that it is a very sad moment in time with the summer ending and us not being together anymore. My heart tells me to tell him I have feelings for him, but another part of me doesn't want to find out the truth if he doesn't feel the same way.

So I guess I'm asking... How do I do it? How do I tell him?

Tell him...just tell him. What is there to loose if you risk loosing him anyway? Your biggest obstical is your own fear, and once conquered you'll be surprised by the vast rewards.

Ok, I've been debating with myself for the past few days whether or not to write in because I think I already know the answer, but I'm hoping for words of wisdom and advice to help me decide. Over the summer I've grown close to a man that I work with and now that summer is almost over and we are going our seperate ways, I can't stand the thought of never seeing him again. We have had quiet moments together outside of work, most were romantic, but neither of us made a move. Sometimes it seems like he wants to say something to me but he never does. There is something special about him that tells me that I can't let him just walk out the door. I don't know what to say to him to let him know how I feel or find out if he feels the same way. Some of the things he does makes me think that he has feelings for me, but it's hard to tell if he is just being nice. We both admitted that it is a very sad moment in time with the summer ending and us not being together anymore. My heart tells me to tell him I have feelings for him, but another part of me doesn't want to find out the truth if he doesn't feel the same way. So I guess I'm asking... How do I do it? How do I tell him?

I think you should tell him your feelings, there is the possibility of rejection, but if you do not tell him you will loose him anyway - so you only have a chance of winning by telling him.

Imagine, maybe both of you are just to scared of rejection to tell about your feelings .... And even if he does not feel the same as you, its better to know, then to always keep wondering. Wish you luck.