pillow talk

A guy falling in love

A guy falling in love

I've met a great woman and we have a great time together, feel comfortable with one another, miss each other when we are apart, have the same goal of a monogomous relationship, and are becoming very close. She tells me she misses me, can't wait to see me, subtly tells me how she feels by playing a song and dedicating it to me, and we are very touchy feely and have great sex. Question is, how can I tell her how I feel without sounding too mushy. I hear and somewhat know from experience that one needs to keep the mystery alive for a woman to remain interested. However, I also believe that a woman wants to be romanced and cherished. I really am falling for her but its only been about a month....I don't want to say too much too soon. Any words of wisdom?

YOU ASK: "how can I tell her how I feel without sounding too mushy."

I don't think that's possible. A month is just a bit too soon to spring this in-love stuff on a woman. It won't sound real genuine and she'll be suspicious of a guy who falls so quickly...although I have no doubt your feelings are genuine.

Wait a few more months. Just to help you feel better, though, she probably already knows how you feel.

What you can do is tell her how much you enjoy being with her. Give her compliments from time to time. Gradually build up to the in-love thing...and yes, don't be too mushy until you decide it's time to spring the big one on her. Then be moderately mushy...you just can't get around that.

A guy falling in love

Agreed. I know how she feels too I suppose.

However, Is it too soon to show displays of love? Such as roses on her birthday (which is tomorrow) if she really likes them, or making her a cake?

Finally, what if she springs the big one on me so soon, whats an appropriate response?

Thanks, I really thought your last response was great

YOU ASK: "how can I tell her how I feel without sounding too mushy." I don't think that's possible. A month is just a bit too soon to spring this in-love stuff on a woman. It won't sound real genuine and she'll be suspicious of a guy who falls so quickly...although I have no doubt your feelings are genuine. Wait a few more months. Just to help you feel better, though, she probably already knows how you feel. What you can do is tell her how much you enjoy being with her. Give her compliments from time to time. Gradually build up to the in-love thing...and yes, don't be too mushy until you decide it's time to spring the big one on her. Then be moderately mushy...you just can't get around that.