Many of my friend are ...

meko

out of job....

It's very depressing. i was forced to look for a job too but luckily I found a temporary one now- not the most deal but at least now I've the courage to see my friends and relatives and he prepared to answer question about my current profession. But many of my friends are hiding..

People are so materialistic it's suffocating! A month ago i was forced into seclusion too- it's not the actual sacarsm that drove me crazy, but just the thought of being looked down upon by their friends and relatives...One of my relatives even commented (behind my back) that my overseas degree was actually useless because even with that i was unemployed! How long do I have to live under the hypocrisy and screwed up value system of people???? When can people start valuing others by their personality and kindness and not the name of their companies and how much they earn????

why do you care so much about what others think???? it you're feeling suffocated by materialistic people, then why are you hanging around them???? do you sit back and take these criticisms, or do you respond????

STAND UP FOR YOURSELF!!!! everyone's going to find criticism with SOMETHING in your life, but you don't have to take it!!

out of job.... It's very depressing. i was forced to look for a job too but luckily I found a temporary one now- not the most deal but at least now I've the courage to see my friends and relatives and he prepared to answer question about my current profession. But many of my friends are hiding..

People are so materialistic it's suffocating! A month ago i was forced into seclusion too- it's not the actual sacarsm that drove me crazy, but just the thought of being looked down upon by their friends and relatives...One of my relatives even commented (behind my back) that my overseas degree was actually useless because even with that i was unemployed! How long do I have to live under the hypocrisy and screwed up value system of people???? When can people start valuing others by their personality and kindness and not the name of their companies and how much they earn????

Meko, are you of Asian decent? I only ask because of the name, and the fact that many of the Asian families I know place great value on education and occupation. Its first and foremost, which might explain why you are feeling so much pressure from relatives and friends...

out of job.... It's very depressing. i was forced to look for a job too but luckily I found a temporary one now- not the most deal but at least now I've the courage to see my friends and relatives and he prepared to answer question about my current profession. But many of my friends are hiding..