Lover or Friend?

xemex

If one day you find that you start to miss your best friend day and nite, especially when you are lonely. You know that there is something more than friendship....

What will you do? I chose to stay as friend, the best type of all.

i might agree with you if it weren't for the "especially when you are lonely" part . . . can't this just mean . . . YOU'RE LONELY????

the decision to remain friends is the best way to go . . . good choice!

If one day you find that you start to miss your best friend day and nite, especially when you are lonely. You know that there is something more than friendship.... What will you do? I chose to stay as friend, the best type of all.
If one day you find that you start to miss your best friend day and nite, especially when you are lonely. You know that there is something more than friendship.... What will you do? I chose to stay as friend, the best type of all.

I was in a situation like that! It was ery hard but two weeks later we started communicate as friends and we ontinue to do so now. I don't know what i could found but i deffinetily would loose a very good friend.

It is vrery important to let another person know how you feel about him/her. However, if you think too much about him/her too often not as about friend, than, may be, you should give a chance to that feeling.

It would be interesting to knoe what you choose finally...to say or not to say.......

e-mail:[email protected]