have a gf= no gf

confused person

confused person

I have a gf but she is so independent sometimes and doesn't need my accompany. She never wants me to accompany her to attend any kind of functions with her frds, whether they are girls or guys. And she just told me she is going for vacation for a few days with some gals and guys later but never ask me to join them. I have hard feelings on this. Seems like she just doens't want me to get involve in her life. Most of couples that I know always be together for social function, unless it's a purely girl or guys stuff. I also invite my gf to join my friends' function but seems like she is not willing to do so. Why???

doesn't really sound likes she's "independent" to me . . . sounds more like she's just not as into the relationship (if you want to call it that!) as you are. if someone's in your life that you really care about, you WANT him/her to be a PART of your life, and to be with him/her as much as possible, right?? you've got every right to question her about this, but i'd prepare myself for a hard answer.

GOOD LUCK!!!

I have a gf but she is so independent sometimes and doesn't need my accompany. She never wants me to accompany her to attend any kind of functions with her frds, whether they are girls or guys. And she just told me she is going for vacation for a few days with some gals and guys later but never ask me to join them. I have hard feelings on this. Seems like she just doens't want me to get involve in her life. Most of couples that I know always be together for social function, unless it's a purely girl or guys stuff. I also invite my gf to join my friends' function but seems like she is not willing to do so. Why???