Completely confused!!!

Princess06s2s

Ok well let's start off by saying i recently was dating this guy.We got up on New Years EVe...I felt like i was doing the right thing considering how i waited 1 year to date him and then things feel apart its like we werent getting along to good so we both agreed to take time apart...WEll My friend , Julie had this guy friend and he liked me and i wanted to her happy and my ex jealous I went out with him...Its almost been a month and He is a sweet guy but a big BABY and he claims to love me but that is way too early.........Anyway i can't help but wonder if I am doing the right thing by not being with my ex, i really thought he was the one... a year ago i lost my best friend over him and he wanted to marry me.........Now i dont want to hurt this new guy cause he is nice and i dont want to lose another friend..But i dont know what to do.........ANyway thats not half the story....A few weeks ago i met this guy when i was working late...He seems like a prince charming , hes sweet, charming, caring but he doesnt know i have a boyfriend and i am starting to like him, he's lookin for a girl to settle down with, ( a serious relationship) and im not sure im ready..and i really miss my ex.........THere are a total of 4 guys that i need advice on..One my ex, my boyfriend now, the guy i met, and this man at work.....PLease someone help me.......

How about just either focus on your boyfriend or if you're not happy with him, break up with him and be single for a while. You sound like you're potentially interested in every guy you meet at this point. You could probably use a little casual dating and less serious relationship right about now.

MD

I think your gonna hurt alot of people here, including yourself. You should "know" by now who you want to be with, if not your not ready to settle down and I agree with everyone else, you should go back to casual dating.

If i was one of those 4 guys, and I found out about this I would just walk away, its not worth fighting for or getting hurt over. IMO anyways..