I like this girl from work...

chiu

I am totally infatuated with this girl from work but I know she has a boyfriend. She is friendly to everyone, I can't tell. I don't think I am the only one with a crush on her. How can I find out whether she likes me or not? I don't want the whole company to know. Should I still approach her?

I am totally infatuated with this girl from work but I know she has a boyfriend. She is friendly to everyone, I can't tell. I don't think I am the only one with a crush on her. How can I find out whether she likes me or not? I don't want the whole company to know. Should I still approach her?

NO-however,

If you must approach her with your heart on your sleeve, do so somewhere else-not on the job. People lose jobs due to the implications of scandals and such...Some bosses know that even frienship between coworkers may lead to workplace antics or trouble...the company might talk-work less efficiently.

Uh, what part of "I know she has a boyfriend" did you not understand?