Off topic : Can someone recommen...

Life

I'm desperate to have good reads. Most of the bestsellers coming out are just crap. I like books that are lyrically written or very witty. Doesn't matter if fiction or non fiction. Any recommendations and share why you like it?

If you feel most bestsellers coming out are "just crap" and bestsellers represent what the greatest number of readers are buying and enjoying, then how would you logically expect people here...who are part of the population of people purchasing bestsellers...to help you find reading material?

Go to a bookstore or library and do that for yourself.

If you are that particular, there is nobody here who is going to be able to pinpoint what you might like, particularly with the extremely skimpy description you posted.

There have already been more good books written than you can read in your lifetime without even touching one written in the last 20 years. So, you don't have to read any recently written books.

If you have read books that you liked, then get other books by the same author. After you've done that, go to amazon.com and look up one your favorite author's books. On that same page you will find a section entitled 'People who bought or liked this book also bought....' this may lead you to some new authors.

If you like medical thrillers, try Robin Cook or Richard Preston.

mememememe

I'm desperate to have good reads. Most of the bestsellers coming out are just crap. I like books that are lyrically written or very witty. Doesn't matter if fiction or non fiction. Any recommendations and share why you like it?