give me advise..??

i have known this guy for about 10 years. intimate relationship, not together like boyfriend/girlfriend though. but is was all about him and all about me. he suprised me when he said another girl liked him and he liked her. but he loves me alot and says im beautiful and doesnt want to lose me. but heres the catch, he doesnt want to lose the other girl either. he wants to try a 3 some and the one who messes the whole thing up is gone. i love this guy so much i just dont know what to do... please help me....:lmao::(:confused: :confused: :confused:

Sounds like a player to me, I would dump him. Let him have the other girl, because chances are if hes that much into wanting a 3some, he will find another third party anyway. He told you whoever "messes up, will be gone." I think he's the one that messed up. Tell him c ya!

Jade

Hahaha ok plz, dont be so blind, do you know whats happening here? have you ever had a 3some?

OK if you do go with the 3some, your relationship is over, seroiusly these are things that you do with people that you have no emotional attachment for.

2nd and best choice is to leave him, if he wants to go ahead with this 3some and he likes this girl. I wonder how he would feel if he loved you and you wanted to have a 3some with 2 guys, think about that...

Well either way its not worth it, cuz you love him, if it wasn't for that you could go and try it if you were courious but it dosn't appear that you are so theres your anwser.

• Author

i asked him about me having a 3some with another guy. he said it wouldnt happen b/c he thinks thats wrong. he dont want to see me with another guy. well hello u want me to see you with another girl, and sit there and watch u have sex with another female. i asked him how can u love me so much and want to be with me, but yet u think your falling in love with this girl. or you like her.? i mean yeah i work with guys but i see some of them attractive but i dont act on it because i love him so much and i didnt want to ruin my chances on losing him. everyone at my job tells me im beautiful and i am sexy. its amazing how ppl i only know for 5 months tell me that, but all of 10+ years i never heard him say it.? im not blind, i had a gut feeling this was gonna come. he gave me a choice and i turned around and gave him one. me or her. she is afraid of me, and dont want to be around me. i told him if it is me, once i find out that u talked to her or do whatever with her, im gone forever and i will risk my 10+ years with him or this other girl. damn its basically like we were married if you think about it right. but you know i thought about it and i think i am gonna do me and move on, cuz i know some one who is attracted to me and only me and is all about me, and has been there for me for 5 months. damn talk about going on a talk show JERRY, JERRY, JERRY JERRY... LOL

PlentyLV007

:laugh:

SERIOUSLY....he's such a pimp PLAYA PLAY=)

Dammm girly...that's why I can't do my FWB with guys that I like because then problems like this start.

There was this guy I liked a lot. We were dating for about a week. I was holding back on being intimate with him....

as soon as I started to be more open....there he goes ...asking me about another girl, and telling me about other girls he wanted to be w/ and all I did was say SEEEE EYAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Now he wants a serious relationship!!! He realizes he mises me....you know what I did....I laughed!!! :lmao:

I'm sorry but, this guy needs to open his eyes....and realize that the women in the world don't revolve around him. At least not you right? ;)

catgirl1927

Threesomes are for play, not for love. They are just about sex and are not something you do with someone you care about. It does not sound to me like this guy cares about you at all. I don't think he cares about the other girl, either, he only seems to care about himself. I wouldn't even return his phone calls any more. Just disappear. F him, he's trash and not worth your time.