Why me?

Hey everyone....

Ok, so I'm in year 9, and I feel kinda heartbroken, because I've now been rejected 4 times. All my mates have had boyfriends, and I feel that all the boys I like dont like me, and all the boys that like me I dont like! Ugh, also, all my friends say i'm pretty, so thats not what i'm worrying about.

I think It's my personality more than anything, being too persistent with the boys I have a crush on, etc. and I want to be more cool about that sort of thing.:(

I just need a few reassuring words to help me on my way, really. I know there isn't alot to worry about, but everyone has different feelings, and it's hard to let go of someone.

Sorry to write a long essay =S

Thanks to anyone who replies,

DarkRose

Maybe the problem is you put too much importance on these people you have a crush on, I think its important to keep it cool, relaxed, and not reveal straight up that "uhh I like you" or whatever cuz thats gonna make the guy think "Do I like her?" instead you want him to think "Does she like me?" therefore they will not be able to allow their minds to anwser the other question becuase they will focus too much on what you think of them :D

Instead of being "too persistent" with the guys you like, try a different approach. The next time you're talking to a guy you've got a crush on, do the following:

1. Laugh a lot and tell him he's funny

2. Touch him every now and then on the arm or shoulder either when you're talking to him or to get his attention if he's turned around

3. Wear sexy clothes (takes advance planning)

4. Do the "hair thing" (you know, how girls run their fingers through their hair and kind of flip it)

Works on me everytime and probably 95% of guys.

MD