I think someone's spreading nasty rumors..

I think a guy I dumped is preading some nasty rumors about me. But I haven't been able to find out for sure because everytime I try to catch what his feelings are saying, they immediately claim up. Then they just run away smirking with their tails between their legs.

There's also the possiblity that one of my stupid, jealous, catty ,bitchy, back-stabbing girlfriends is behind the malice. But again i can't confirm

How do I infiltrate the boys network and/or destroy the bitch behind the mayhem? I want to know exactly what's being said, and i want to get back at whoever's spreading these ill-words.

Any advice is appreciated.

P.S: I can't check the thread regularly because i have a real job and full life.

No matter how hard you try, there's nothing you can do about rumors except just not let them bother you. Your friends won't believe them and it doesn't matter what others think.

Stop preoccupying yourself with the source of these. They will die down. If you think they were started by a guy you dumped, pick guys with more class and education to date and take some responsibility here.

I promise you, people are a lot more concerned about there own lives than they are about yours and if they give any thought to the rumors at all, it's about 10 to 15 seconds.

Rumors die a natural death. Just move on.

P.S: I can't check the thread regularly because i have

a real job and full life.

If you have a real job and a full life, how do you have the time to post so many random messages so often and under so many different nicknames????????????

Jeeeeeeeeeez.......