I really AM need everyone to help me on SEX, CLEARLY!

Wilson

Since I have no ideas too much for that , I can take time to chat with everyone until i can find the answer for that.

AS everyone already read and replied my post on bottom, but I REALLY want to know for that.

My question is : I doubt they are replused, if so they wouldn't be my gf, I am not rich, i don't have a house nor a car...so if its not love I dunno...why then.

what the living HELL are you talking about??!!!!

Since I have no ideas too much for that , I can take time to chat with everyone until i can find the answer for that. AS everyone already read and replied my post on bottom, but I REALLY want to know for that.

My question is : I doubt they are replused, if so they wouldn't be my gf, I am not rich, i don't have a house nor a car...so if its not love I dunno...why then.

Bigbooty_princess

Okay the only thing I can think to tell you is to be yourself. You don't need to front. Meaning act like someone your not. Cuz if you do then you'll only hurt yourself. Just be cool.

Since I have no ideas too much for that , I can take time to chat with everyone until i can find the answer for that. AS everyone already read and replied my post on bottom, but I REALLY want to know for that.