The girl that I love keeps breaking..

Fuijwara

...my heart.

She won't tell me if she's also seeing other guys. Yet she seems to be single and is able to go out with me from time to time, including weekends. But when we're on the phone, she'll always hang me up when she's got a call waiting or when her mobile rings. I'm always not on the top of the list in terms of her priority (at least that's my feelings)

She would accept valuable gifts from me, and allow me to pay all the dinner we've had together. I know you might think she's materialistic, but then she also knows i'm not rich (in fact, i'm broke these days..) I'm not saying I'm unwilling to pay or anything, just that as far as I know, she's not the type of girls who would take advantage of guys- at least that the impression i've when i first knew her. Now, that even makes me more confused.

We were actually couples two years ago before she broke my heart the first time.All these years, I can't truely fall for another girl. And then, I didn't quite remember what happened, we started to see each other again, but all the time, she would keep a distance from me, sometimes chatting happily with me, while sometimes being so indifferent that makes my heart ache very much

My heart is bleeding...it's like a drug

Hey boo the only thing can say from a females point of view is, have you ever thought she might be scared too. What if she is not trying to like you alot because she is protecting her heart. So thats why she is talking to other males so she won't just concentrate on you and get her heart broken. Have you tried asking her. It might hurt to hear the truth but in the long run you'll be better off.

...my heart. She won't tell me if she's also seeing other guys. Yet she seems to be single and is able to go out with me from time to time, including weekends. But when we're on the phone, she'll always hang me up when she's got a call waiting or when her mobile rings. I'm always not on the top of the list in terms of her priority (at least that's my feelings) She would accept valuable gifts from me, and allow me to pay all the dinner we've had together. I know you might think she's materialistic, but then she also knows i'm not rich (in fact, i'm broke these days..) I'm not saying I'm unwilling to pay or anything, just that as far as I know, she's not the type of girls who would take advantage of guys- at least that the impression i've when i first knew her. Now, that even makes me more confused. We were actually couples two years ago before she broke my heart the first time.All these years, I can't truely fall for another girl. And then, I didn't quite remember what happened, we started to see each other again, but all the time, she would keep a distance from me, sometimes chatting happily with me, while sometimes being so indifferent that makes my heart ache very much My heart is bleeding...it's like a drug

harsh reality here . . . you are "the d*ck in the glass case" here, my friend -- when in need, BREAK GLASS!!

i've been in this situation before, and it's not a healthy one, so i think you need to get out of it. not to say that relationships can't work a 2nd time around, but based on what you're saying here, NO WAY!! don't let yourself be the back-up here -- and that's what it sounds like to me!

...my heart. She won't tell me if she's also seeing other guys. Yet she seems to be single and is able to go out with me from time to time, including weekends. But when we're on the phone, she'll always hang me up when she's got a call waiting or when her mobile rings. I'm always not on the top of the list in terms of her priority (at least that's my feelings) She would accept valuable gifts from me, and allow me to pay all the dinner we've had together. I know you might think she's materialistic, but then she also knows i'm not rich (in fact, i'm broke these days..) I'm not saying I'm unwilling to pay or anything, just that as far as I know, she's not the type of girls who would take advantage of guys- at least that the impression i've when i first knew her. Now, that even makes me more confused. We were actually couples two years ago before she broke my heart the first time.All these years, I can't truely fall for another girl. And then, I didn't quite remember what happened, we started to see each other again, but all the time, she would keep a distance from me, sometimes chatting happily with me, while sometimes being so indifferent that makes my heart ache very much My heart is bleeding...it's like a drug

I can't count the times I've been in your situation, here is what you should do: 1)call up your friends and start hanging out more to get your mind off of her. 2) meet more women, not to date but just to meet them to build your confidence level

3) Don't be available for calls..in fact wait for her to call you, this way you will TRUELY see where you stand. 4) After you conversate over the phone, never tell her when you'll call always say I'll call you or talk to you later or tell her to call you. 5) Take a weekend of your own without her, even if she wants to see you tell her you've made other plans but make sure it's NOT her birthday weekend or major holiday.

Doing this may risk the relationship if it is that. This list isn't about games...women hate games hell who doesn't but this offers her a challenge and women loved to be challenged or kept guessing....If she is the one she'll come to you.

She won't tell me if she's also seeing other guys. Yet she seems to be single and is able to go out with me from time to time, including weekends. But when we're on the phone, she'll always hang me up when she's got a call waiting or when her mobile rings. I'm always not on the top of the list in terms of her priority (at least that's my feelings) She would accept valuable gifts from me, and allow me to pay all the dinner we've had together. I know you might think she's materialistic, but then she also knows i'm not rich (in fact, i'm broke these days..) I'm not saying I'm unwilling to pay or anything, just that as far as I know, she's not the type of girls who would take advantage of guys- at least that the impression i've when i first knew her. Now, that even makes me more confused. We were actually couples two years ago before she broke my heart the first time.All these years, I can't truely fall for another girl. And then, I didn't quite remember what happened, we started to see each other again, but all the time, she would keep a distance from me, sometimes chatting happily with me, while sometimes being so indifferent that makes my heart ache very much My heart is bleeding...it's like a drug