Older chicks

Bobby Dygytul

I have been seeing a very nice and wondeful female. The problem is, im 24 and she is 29, and i have never dated an older chick before. I do like her, but sometimes i feel funny about it. Maybe its because im not use to it yet. (the first time dating an older chick)

All of the females i have dated before in the past have been young than me. Im afraid that people (being my friends, family and such) expect me to date younger chicks. Is this normal? Have any other guys dated older chicks? Advise would be wonderful and greatly appriciated.

Bobby Dygytul

You should refer to her as a very nice and wonder female -not a "chick". You are 24, in my book that is mature and deserves a mature vocabulary. When she's 85 and you're 80 - who cares? Actually, age doesn't make a difference. If you are truly attracted to this woman and you enjoy each other's company, I don't see a problem. Are you worried about pleasing your friends and family? When it comes down to it, it is you that you have to live with and be happy with. My bf and I are 6 years apart! Doesn't matter when you have important things in common.

I have been seeing a very nice and wondeful female. The problem is, im 24 and she is 29, and i have never dated an older chick before. I do like her, but sometimes i feel funny about it. Maybe its because im not use to it yet. (the first time dating an older chick) All of the females i have dated before in the past have been young than me. Im afraid that people (being my friends, family and such) expect me to date younger chicks. Is this normal? Have any other guys dated older chicks? Advise would be wonderful and greatly appriciated. Bobby Dygytul

Hey bobby you are a grown man!!!!! If you like this woman go for it.

I have been seeing a very nice and wondeful female. The problem is, im 24 and she is 29, and i have never dated an older chick before. I do like her, but sometimes i feel funny about it. Maybe its because im not use to it yet. (the first time dating an older chick) All of the females i have dated before in the past have been young than me. Im afraid that people (being my friends, family and such) expect me to date younger chicks. Is this normal? Have any other guys dated older chicks? Advise would be wonderful and greatly appriciated. Bobby Dygytul

I don't see the problem. She's not "old."

Personally, I could see myself dating a 30 year old woman easy. I'm only 18 myself. I think I'm starting to realize that girls my age just aren't interested in what I have to offer.

no offense, but what the hell is this?? first, you're referring to this woman as a "chick" -- isn't that a baby chicken?? second, why do you care AT ALL about what others think or expect about YOUR relationships?!! this is about YOU, and YOUR happiness. i'm sure, in the history of the world, there may have been a FEW cases of guys dating older WOMEN. let her read this post, then you won't have to worry about making any decisions about this relationship -- they'll be made for you. grow up.

I didn't mean to piss you off. Aren't I allowed to use slang? I know FEMALES that even calls other FEMALES "chicks". Its an american term that we all use. I heared a CHICK the other day call a guy a DUDE, but it didn't piss me off. so, maybe you need to lighten up before an airplane crashes into the building your in.

no offense, but what the hell is this?? first, you're referring to this woman as a "chick" -- isn't that a baby chicken?? second, why do you care AT ALL about what others think or expect about YOUR relationships?!! this is about YOU, and YOUR happiness. i'm sure, in the history of the world, there may have been a FEW cases of guys dating older WOMEN. let her read this post, then you won't have to worry about making any decisions about this relationship -- they'll be made for you. grow up.

You're a f**king a**h***, to even make reference to such a thing. One more post like this from a socially and morally challenged idiot like you, and I know of at least "two" of us who will boycott this forum...

I didn't mean to piss you off. Aren't I allowed to use slang? I know FEMALES that even calls other FEMALES "chicks". Its an american term that we all use. I heared a CHICK the other day call a guy a DUDE, but it didn't piss me off. so, maybe you need to lighten up before an airplane crashes into the building your in.

well, feel free to go running around calling all females "chicks", then let me know how far you get.

you sure have some nuts there, making reference to that. make sure you let your "chick" read all this, just to let her know what a SWEETHEART you are! maybe she can help you out with the grammar a little then too.

this was all mine.

well, feel free to go running around calling all females "chicks", then let me know how far you get. you sure have some nuts there, making reference to that. make sure you let your "chick" read all this, just to let her know what a SWEETHEART you are! maybe she can help you out with the grammar a little then too.

All i can do is laugh at you. Im not going to argue with you. Im better than that. BYE!!!!

well, feel free to go running around calling all females "chicks", then let me know how far you get. you sure have some nuts there, making reference to that. make sure you let your "chick" read all this, just to let her know what a SWEETHEART you are! maybe she can help you out with the grammar a little then too.