are we capable of loving two persons???

billy

Do you guys believe we're actually capable of loving two persons at the very same time? I sort of thought we could but I'm starting to wonder if it's really possible. Let's not talk for morality first but theoretically are we capable of loving two different person with the same degree of devotion? We may be able to love two at the same time but I truly believe you'll tend to love one of them more.

You definitly are able to love more then one person at the same time, but not the same way - which does not mean that one is stronger then the other. Myself I can only love one person in the romantic way (including sexuality), but besides my boyfriend I do love my kids (and all three of them as strongly but in different ways too) and my best friend. If you only ask about the romantic love, I can only love one person - but I am sure, there is people who are able to love more then one person that way. I wouldnt like my boyfriend to be that way though, I am faithful and demand faithfulness too, but I will not judge anybody who is that way either.

Do you guys believe we're actually capable of loving two persons at the very same time? I sort of thought we could but I'm starting to wonder if it's really possible. Let's not talk for morality first but theoretically are we capable of loving two different person with the same degree of devotion? We may be able to love two at the same time but I truly believe you'll tend to love one of them more.