Ladies, I need some assistance...

LittleUnsure

Alright folks, I am a little rusty and I don't want this one to get away. Firstly, I've been in 2 amazing realtionships (not at the sametime!) for the past 8 years and Im VERY new to the 'dating' scene. I need some advice from some experts out there because I am crazy for this one girl and I don't want her to slip away...

She is a freind of a freind that I met one night when a bunch of us were out for drinks. She sat beside me and was touching me in a flirtatious way. We were joking around together, she was always looking at me and following me around. We had some nice eye contact and I felt a bit of chemistry. We shared a cab ride home and she was flirting with me hard. She asked for my number and I asked for hers. The whole thing was only 3 hours long. I called her a couple days later asking her to go out for some drinks and she didn't call me back. I saw her again and didn't really say much but she was trying to get me to notice her.

Anyways, what is the right move in this situation? Do I call again and ask her to come out again? or do I slow play it even more since I seem to get more attention when I'm not really paying attention to her?

She knows I'm interested, but was it the alcohol talking that night when we were clicking? I like this girl a lot and don't want to scare her off but I don't want to sit on my ass either...

Let me know what you guys think... so I can proceed properly..

Oh...Also this girl is better looking than me, and she probably gets hit on by guys all the time, she's a bartender... Which is another reason I was a little more curtious in the cab and didn't try to make a move... People said I should've... What am I to beleive?

Sorry, I forgot to mention. My freind told me that she got my message. That was it.. She said oh.. your freind called me.. and he said awesome, you should call him...

And she didn't

Thanks,

LittleUnsure

IrishCarBomb

I'm not a lady, but I'll still offer my two cents.

She's not looking for a relationship. She wanted sex that night. By not giving it to her... you sent out the "I want to date you" vibe... and it's why she's lost interest.

She doesn't really sound right for you though. So it's probably for the better.

I think your being too much of a woosey.. should of slept with her that night and then wait till she got back to you. You gave her the chance to make you want her more and she lost interest.

I would leave her a msg something along the lines "Playing hard to get? I know you want me.. give me a call, I think you would make a good friend" Make sure you do it right tho, tone of voice is very important, slow, smooth, confident, not desperate, not nervous.. just have fun with it.

Send her mixed messages, so she wont know if you want to date her or not.. dont worry about what she thinks of you, you judge her and make it seem that you are selecting her, that way she wont be able to focus on wheater or not she is approving you but if you approve her.

You should read some tips from David DeAngelo on how to communicate with these types of women.

catgirl1927

I think this girl played games with you that night, and when she saw she could have you she lost interest. My advice is to forget her and find someone who doesn't play silly games.