i cant seem to get over him.. but he was so horrible to me!

i have a wonderfull boyfriend who i love dearly and treats me right.

However i still have feelings for my ex even tho he used me for sex for over a year. He was so horrible to me but i loved him. Maybe its because i lossed my virginity to him?

I have been with my new boyfreind for over a year now, and its been about a year and a half since me and my ex split up..

my ex left me for my 'mate' and theyv rubbed it in my face since.. i hate them both so much yet i cant get over him and i still think about him.

I dont no what to do iv tried my hardest to get over it.

please help!!

IrishCarBomb

Oh your poor poor current boyfriend. You are going to hurt him worse than anyone has ever before.

Just pause for a second and look at your thinking: Guy #1 was a complete a**h*** who held ZERO respect for me and hedonistically used me for over a year. Furthermore, he cheats on me with my friend and proceeds to rub my nose in his current relationship..... But I love him!!

Seriously.... do you hate yourself that much? Do you enjoy being treated like dirt?

I think your putting alot of value on your previous bf cuz you can't have him anymore, he dosn't want you and cheated on you.. I know that happens, if you broke up with him and cheated on him he would feel the same way. Seriously, forget about that guy and take it slow with the new guy, and if you dont like the new guy maybe you need some time to be alone or find someone else?