Would you be worried?

If you found out your gf was telling someone else they missed them so much, making "special gifts" for them and telling them "you too" when the other guy shes good friends with say he loves her so much? I just saw this on the messenger history, when I asked her on her views if somebody done this to her she said that it would mean they definitly have feelings on that person if a girl would say that...also once she said she met a guy for dinner after they had met on the bus once...she said they never contacted again and didnt even talk much during the dinner...but then she tells me she got a message from him saying he loves her. How could this be possible after just one dinner??? When I asked her how its possible she got a bit defensive and in the end I feel bad for questioning her. I do trust her and dont mind her meeting others but this just makes me a bit worried. We currently live apart in different states.

Im not sure what to think, I do really trust her but just when I see this its hard to know what to do...

Thanks for your advice

Your post is a little confusing. It sounds like you are getting conflicting stories from her? I would ask her why.....

IrishCarBomb

How could you NOT be worried?

Long distance relationship? Check.

Admission of meeting other guys? Check.

"Special Gifts" (whatever the hell that means) from another guy? Check.

Flip it right back on her. Go to dinner with other women. You won't regret it.