Can men really not want sex?

Daisy

I have been seeing my b/f for awhile. We dated for a yr & moved in together 2 yrs ago. We used to be sex fanatics and since we had a long distance relationship the 1st yr, we saw each other on the weekends and did it twice every weekend. After we moved in together we fought all the time. 2 months later he admitted he wanted to cheat on me. A month after that he f***ed another girl in our apt while I was back home visiting my family who lives across the state. I have forgiven him, but everyday I still live with it even though it happened awhile ago now. After it happened I wanted sex all the time, which is no different than normal, but he was turning me down. Even now, I'm lucky if I get it once a week and guys ITS NOT ME DENYING IT! I'm the one who wants it but he turns me down. Is there a problem? He tells me he is too tired from his classes and work. That doesnt stop me. Is it normal for a man to lose his libido and NOT the woman? I mean sure sometimes I'm tired too but I always give in when he wants it and enjoy it anyway. If he gives in to me I'm pushy and he gets pissed at me. I am doing something wrong? I know he likes it when I'm assertive but I ALWAYS have to initiate sex with him. Even if he wants it. He doesnt because he thinks I'll get mad at him and because he prefers a woman chase him but god-d##nit I would like to feel like I'm still attractive, sexy and appealing to him. Is this my fault he's like this? Please help!