Tried to get Ex Back

• Author

Umm I didn't take revenge on her, she bothered me about it b4.. sleeping with less ppl then her and not having serious relationships cuz shes older than me.

I dont care what you guys say or think..whatever !! I'm back with her, I love her, and we make each other happy.

Only Human gets pleasure from criticizing not advising on ppls problems heh what a feeling.

Since you don't care what people think why are you wasting bandwidth here?This forum is for people who are serious about solving problems and bettering themselves.

You are such a dimwit that I can't even begin to start with you.How 's the girl feeling that you used the other night? Do you think we even care about the sordid details of your pathetic sexual romp?

Your thoughts and actions are deplorable and you have the character of a complete slimebag.

If I wanted to have a conversation with you on equal terms I'd have to have 3/4 of my brain removed.

Go to the admin section of the forum and block my posts.

I'll be doing the same to your posts.

• Author

Yea Whatever buddy, do what you want.

I didn't use any girl.. I did her a favour, she wanted it.. I had to force myself.

Wasting bandwidth.. Good one, shows how much you know about technology, how much bandwidth do you think I'm actually wasting here, a few bytes will really slow down the bandwidth yeah.. LOL.. I think your the one that has to increase your brain abilities there to talk to me you knuckle head.

Do yourself a favour n stop posting here cuz your posting crap advice.

I was sympathetic toward you in your previous posts, yawhatever, even though I didn't agree with you, because I thought you were hurting and needed support...... but whatever sympathy I had dissipated after I read this thread.

GO GET HELP.

You are vengeful, controlling, and obsessive. The relationship you had with your girlfriend sounds like it was dysfunctional all along....and more disturbingly, it sounds like you LIKED that. Your bitter, flip-flopping attitude towards your girlfriend makes it obvious that you don't care about her in any genuine way, respect her as a peson, or WANT a healthy relaitonship with her in the first place. LET HER GO. Maybe she will have a shot at happiness.

And don't come to these forums if you are going to be an ignorant jerk to the same people who take the time to offer you advice.

GO GET HELP.

You are vengeful, controlling, and obsessive. The relationship you had with your girlfriend sounds like it was dysfunctional all along....and more disturbingly, it sounds like you LIKED that. Your bitter, flip-flopping attitude towards your girlfriend makes it obvious that you don't care about her in any genuine way, respect her as a peson, or WANT a healthy relaitonship with her in the first place. LET HER GO. Maybe she will have a shot at happiness.

And don't come to these forums if you are going to be an ignorant jerk to the same people who take the time to offer you advice.

um.....ditto

• Author
I was sympathetic toward you in your previous posts, yawhatever, even though I didn't agree with you, because I thought you were hurting and needed support...... but whatever sympathy I had dissipated after I read this thread.

GO GET HELP.

I didn't do anything vengful, didn't control her, n im not obsessed. Are feelings are mutual, were back together, n we can work past this s***. Dunno y u r attacking me.

Dunno why you said I dont respect her, and all that s***, I said some mean things in the forum that I never did, didn't sleep with her to be vengeful.. its cuz I wanted her back n things to return to normal or even better. She is happy, were like best friends ok.. you guys dont understand so dont post advice if your not that type.

Dump her. you don really have a right to be angry that she stood you up, obviously you are and i would be to.

Clearly she isnt interested in a mongamous relationship with you. Why do you want her back anyway? she sounds like trash

• Author

I dont know she makes me feel good, I make her feel good, when we have a good time, we have a really really good time, and when we fight, we really really fight, theres no inbetweens.

She knows she did wrong, even though she still thinks its not cheating, i'll let her believe that since apparently we were on a break. The guy at her work now thinks shes a player b/c he thought they were going to be going out but I'm back together with her.

I just don't see myself with anyone else right now, even after trying out different people; if this stuff happened sooner but its been four years so its kind of hard to just let it all go.

This weekend we had the greatest time, better than last weekend LOL, and we haven't been really fighting so thats good. In ways I feel like were a fresh couple again just starting over but with alot more knowledge about eachother.

Back in World War II when a plane was going to crash for sure the pilot would yell to everyone "BAIL OUT!!!"

Kinda what I would tell you....don't punish yourself anymore. In life we only take as much abuse as we allow ourselves to take. Good Luck!