Update on FEAR

cow

i enjoy his company a lot, and that's why even though he won't commit, i'm sticking by him. it worries me though. Because I have turned down many suitors in favour of him. I'm worry that he'll dump me when he has had enough fun and by that time I'll be old, living with regrets for a family I could have had but let slip.

i enjoy his company a lot, and that's why even though he won't commit, i'm sticking by him. it worries me though. Because I have turned down many suitors in favour of him. I'm worry that he'll dump me when he has had enough fun and by that time I'll be old, living with regrets for a family I could have had but let slip.

Don't you (And he) deserve to find someone whom you both enjoy the company of AND will give a little security and committment?

What makes you believe that there isn't someone out there who has not only one, but all of the qualities you wish for in a mate? As long as you are pining after this guy, you aren't giving that potential "Mr. Right" a chance to enter your life...

Is being alone for a little while really a more frightening prospect than wasting the best years of your life on someone who, five years down the road, will leave you for someone for whom he is capable of having those feelings? What happens on that fateful day when you wake up to an empty bed, "living with regrets for a family you could have had but let slip"?

I'd say it's better to be alone for now & give life the opportunity to happen as it was meant to, instead of forcing a situation to continue that obviously isn't right...