i miss my ex!!!

yes

it is completely irrational - i realize logically that it is wrong for me to be in a relationship with him ... But MAN, do i miss him!!! :(

I am in a good mood most of the time, i'm fine & not depressed anymore (i was for about a month after the break up) (it's been around 1.5 months now) ... but my thoughts just keep going back to him ... even though there's a new person who likes me & i might like him back ... i just feel like too big a piece of my life is gone ...

AHH ahh ahh ......... i know we tend to remember the good & forget the bad ... it's just so ... every time my friends ask how did u do this, or where did u know this from, i have to say - my ex told me, my ex taught me, etc etc ... i'm starting to feel like i didnt appreciate enuf the good sides, like i should've given him another chance ...

just venting if nothing else ............. i just really miss him ............

thanks

Perhaps you have learned a new way to look at your relationships. This lesson is good...now move on.

"Love knows not its own depth, except in the hour of separation."

Happens to all of us. Be good to yourself. The sun will come out tomorrow.

• Author

yeah, all that is true.

the question is always ...... to try to go back to him ... or not to try ...

Perhaps you have learned a new way to look at your relationships. This lesson is good...now move on. "Love knows not its own depth, except in the hour of separation." Happens to all of us. Be good to yourself. The sun will come out tomorrow.

I know exactly how you feel me and my botfriend broke up after being together for alittle over a year. Today as a matter of fact is our 1yr and 4month anniversary. Its hard for me to let go because I know him from head to toe. We did everything together.. I found someone else who likes me too but i don't know if i should give him a chance. I don't want to hurt him. I alwayz compare the things the guy now does for me and the things my ex did for me. I thought this was the right thing to do break up with him that is. But it hurts me cuz alot more cuz he is more stronger than i am and he won't give in. I don't know what to do. We broke up and got back together on and off for this whole time we've been together. But he it was just me and him. Meaning I didn't mess with anyone else and he didn't either. I like this other guy I'm with but I'm scared to try this relationship thing over again. I just need someone to tell me or give advice..

it is completely irrational - i realize logically that it is wrong for me to be in a relationship with him ... But MAN, do i miss him!!! :( I am in a good mood most of the time, i'm fine & not depressed anymore (i was for about a month after the break up) (it's been around 1.5 months now) ... but my thoughts just keep going back to him ... even though there's a new person who likes me & i might like him back ... i just feel like too big a piece of my life is gone ... AHH ahh ahh ......... i know we tend to remember the good & forget the bad ... it's just so ... every time my friends ask how did u do this, or where did u know this from, i have to say - my ex told me, my ex taught me, etc etc ... i'm starting to feel like i didnt appreciate enuf the good sides, like i should've given him another chance ... just venting if nothing else ............. i just really miss him ............ thanks
  • Author

We also went out for a lil over a year ...

i am also afraid to start anew with the new guy although i think i like him ...

we also broke up a few times during our year together ...

i also know him SOOO well, and it's just weird not to have him around ...

but for me, this time the break-up is final. it's right & i know it.

what i decided to do not to hurt the new guy is simply wait a bit... i told him i need a cool-down after a bad breakup & he seems to understand ... i have no clue how to tell him when i'm done with the cool-down (which'll be soon, i hope), but that's another story ...

Anyway - i really feel for u - we're in very similar shoes right now!!

I know exactly how you feel me and my botfriend broke up after being together for alittle over a year. Today as a matter of fact is our 1yr and 4month anniversary. Its hard for me to let go because I know him from head to toe. We did everything together.. I found someone else who likes me too but i don't know if i should give him a chance. I don't want to hurt him. I alwayz compare the things the guy now does for me and the things my ex did for me. I thought this was the right thing to do break up with him that is. But it hurts me cuz alot more cuz he is more stronger than i am and he won't give in. I don't know what to do. We broke up and got back together on and off for this whole time we've been together. But he it was just me and him. Meaning I didn't mess with anyone else and he didn't either. I like this other guy I'm with but I'm scared to try this relationship thing over again. I just need someone to tell me or give advice..

It is weird not having the person around!!! My break up is also final. I'm only 17 and I don't need some guy in my life that stresses me out.... I'm ready to be with someone else too. I just don't want to hurt this other guy.. But i guess we'll see what happens... Keep me updated... My-email is <e-mail address removed>

We also went out for a lil over a year ...

i am also afraid to start anew with the new guy although i think i like him ... we also broke up a few times during our year together ... i also know him SOOO well, and it's just weird not to have him around ... but for me, this time the break-up is final. it's right & i know it. what i decided to do not to hurt the new guy is simply wait a bit... i told him i need a cool-down after a bad breakup & he seems to understand ... i have no clue how to tell him when i'm done with the cool-down (which'll be soon, i hope), but that's another story ... Anyway - i really feel for u - we're in very similar shoes right now!!

Hi Yes,

I don't think it's entirely wrong to get back together with an ex but I think that time has to pass and also both hearts have to be on the same wave length to do that. It's normal to miss the ex, (It's been three months for me and I still miss the ex)Like you, I was very emotional the first month, but then the second and third have gotten a lot easier. I'm not saying it's totally easy, I still get feelings of nostalgia when I come across an old photo or piece of clothing I forgot to get rid of. I used to cry, now I just shrug it off and say "Hmm, okay, well, enough of that...". I never thought I could do that, I thought I'd be depressed and emotional forever, I'm not.

Believe it or not, you have your own path to follow right now, so do it. If your paths are meant to cross again then they will, leave it to chance. I also think that remembering the good times as opposed to the bad ones is very good. It's really positive that you can remember good feelings about the relationship even if it ended. It shows that you still know how to love and you can be confident that you will do it again. Hope is not a bad thing. Just don't keep going under the pretense that you two will someday get back together, that is unhealthy. If you do that then you will never open yourself up the the possibility of meeting someone new, so don't dwell on it too long. Miss him, it's okay but then try to do something to distract yourself so you can move on from that moment.

It gets a lot easier, trust me.

Hope that helps,

marz

it is completely irrational - i realize logically that it is wrong for me to be in a relationship with him ... But MAN, do i miss him!!! :( I am in a good mood most of the time, i'm fine & not depressed anymore (i was for about a month after the break up) (it's been around 1.5 months now) ... but my thoughts just keep going back to him ... even though there's a new person who likes me & i might like him back ... i just feel like too big a piece of my life is gone ... AHH ahh ahh ......... i know we tend to remember the good & forget the bad ... it's just so ... every time my friends ask how did u do this, or where did u know this from, i have to say - my ex told me, my ex taught me, etc etc ... i'm starting to feel like i didnt appreciate enuf the good sides, like i should've given him another chance ... just venting if nothing else ............. i just really miss him ............ thanks