wanna noe how he feels

well i have dis problem ... deres dis guy in my school nd i happen to like him buh i donno about how he feelz about me ...

at first i use to notice him just as a everyday student at my school buh den i started noticing him looking at me well im not sure if he lookz at me or not becuse everytime i look at him hez lookin da other direction but den again i notice him looking at me...nd da other day i was wid one of my frendz in da lunchrrom nd he was siting few inches away from me nd as soon as i turned around i saw him nd he was lookin da opposite direction nd den da next day i was standin wid one of my firend near his class nd wen i looked at him i saw him lookin at my friend nd den da day after dat i was wid one of my other friendz nd i did da same thing nd he was lookin at her ...itz so confusinggg i really need helpp i relly wanna noe if u think hez interested or not..i wud go up to him but im afraid im gonna get hurt again ...

He probably feels that you should be held back a grade or two until you learn how to spell.

lovecrazybaby

i have a boyfriend and all he does is lie to me and plays on the computer all day and games untell midnight . i dont think i need to spend my life that i dont care how he feels he is a momma boy and i just need to leave can you plz tell me what to do life is to short for games and not being happy and iam to the point where i need a real honest life with someone not no kid

• Author

well i know how u feel .. i kind of had the same problem in the past...if u think hez cheating on u or lieing all the time then break up with him by telling him y u want to do iit ..maybe he can change himself or leave u...i hope i helpedd