Nostradamus

Hotpepper

There has been a discussion relating to Nostradamus in the past couple of days. If you believe that Nostradamus could foresee the future, then you must also believe that he was capable of defying the most basic Laws of Nature and Physics in being able to see faster than the speed of light. Quite a talent. This applies to anyone twho claims or has claimed to be able to "predict' the future. And as with the bible, the koran, and any other similar literary work, the content will change subtly over time with each translation making the most recent versions completely different to the orginial text.

" In the year of the new century and nine months, from the sky will come a great King of Terror...the sky will burn at fourty-five degrees. Fire approaches the great new city.." " In the City of God there will be a great thunder, Two brothers torn apart by Chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb. The third great war will begin when the big city is burning."

" In the year of the new century and nine months, from the sky will come a great King of Terror...the sky will burn at fourty-five degrees. Fire approaches the great new city.." " In the City of God there will be a great thunder, Two brothers torn apart by Chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb. The third great war will begin when the big city is burning"

His predictions are so generalized that they can be said to a lot of past or future events. People do change documents over time to suit the era and "modernize" them. So many reasons to NOT believe. Jesus can't even predict the future. MY opinion, and mine alone.

There has been a discussion relating to Nostradamus in the past couple of days. If you believe that Nostradamus could foresee the future, then you must also believe that he was capable of defying the most basic Laws of Nature and Physics in being able to see faster than the speed of light. Quite a talent. This applies to anyone twho claims or has claimed to be able to "predict' the future. And as with the bible, the koran, and any other similar literary work, the content will change subtly over time with each translation making the most recent versions completely different to the orginial text. " In the year of the new century and nine months, from the sky will come a great King of Terror...the sky will burn at fourty-five degrees. Fire approaches the great new city.." " In the City of God there will be a great thunder, Two brothers torn apart by Chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb. The third great war will begin when the big city is burning."

" In the year of the new century and nine months, from the sky will come a great King of Terror...the sky will burn at fourty-five degrees. Fire approaches the great new city.." " In the City of God there will be a great thunder, Two brothers torn apart by Chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb. The third great war will begin when the big city is burning"

God damn it, stop with this #####! These quotes are hoaxes...they were written almost a hundred years after the guy died!

And if you believe in prophecies...tell me why there haven't been any specific ones. Eh? You can't - all prophecies are WRITTEN TO BE GENERAL. If you believe this crap...you're either ignorant or stupid.

I agree...if you go look this quote up, it has added stuff stuck in it. The actual quote says nothing about the ninth month of the new century.

Peaches

God damn it, stop with this #####! These quotes are hoaxes...they were written almost a hundred years after the guy died! And if you believe in prophecies...tell me why there haven't been any specific ones. Eh? You can't - all prophecies are WRITTEN TO BE GENERAL. If you believe this crap...you're either ignorant or stupid.

Jesus can't even predict the future.

MY opinion, and mine alone.

Sure don't want to turn this into a religious debate, but what makes you say that Jesus can't even predict the future? He's the Son of God...and God is all-knowing....I'm pretty positive that God/Jesus know the future. What makes you think otherwise?

L

do your research...its just what ive heard, so im not totally sure...but it sounds good to me...so i guess i should too? yeah yeah

Sure don't want to turn this into a religious debate, but what makes you say that Jesus can't even predict the future? He's the Son of God...and God is all-knowing....I'm pretty positive that God/Jesus know the future. What makes you think otherwise? L

Sorry bud, there's no research for me to do. The Bible is filled with passages that indicate that God is all knowing. It would take days to write out the passages here, and seeing how this aint a Religious Discussion Forum, I'll spare everyone. I was just curious as to why you'd say that, though you might actually have some kind of well thought out response to back up your statement. ciao!

do your research...its just what ive heard, so im not totally sure...but it sounds good to me...so i guess i should too? yeah yeah