BF is using a swinger website . . .

The other day I went to check my e-mail and my boyfriend's account was automatically logged in and he had left it up on a (fairly graphic) pix message he had apparently sent to himself. I saw the picture by complete accident.

What I saw startled me quite a bit. I hadn't gone looking for that message but later I did a tiny bit of snooping and saw the picture up on a swinger-dating-type site as his newly-uploaded profile picture. (I knew that he had a profile on the site prior to when we began dating - we were friends for several months before - but I thought he would stop using it when it was no longer necessary, if you know what I mean)

My boyfriend does consider himself bi, which I do not have a problem with, as long as while he is with me, he is only with me. (I am female, BTW) We have been dating for nearly 4 months.

I am not sure how to go about talking to him about this, or even if I should. I feel that it will haunt me if I don't say anything but I know he would be awfully embarassed if I said something and possibly very angry that I engaged in a bit of snooping. I know that I shouldn't snoop, but I needed to see if he still had that profile up and now I am afraid that if he needs to resort to that kind of website that our relationship is in trouble. I really care about him and don't want to end the relationship.

Any help?

Just be honest with him and tell him what you've found and ask him for an explanation. He's hiding things from you which isn't a good sign. If he cares enough for the relationship, he'll come clean and will be able to make some changes that will satisfy you. If he lies about it or denies it, you're probably better off just walking away. A relationship can't exist without trust.

MD