Boyfriend looks at other girls

Toni_no12002

Lol i hate tea.Quite alot of people drink it though here i dont know why i prefer diet coke :) .Crumpets are nice too but only in the morning.Why that aint posh is it? lol

Even though i prefer toast!

Americans drink tea dont they?We dont all eat posh food lol we have mcdonalds!!! :) so where just like americans

littlekitty
Thanks rp Lol american accents cool wish i had it.Im from grimsby n grimsby aint posh at all youd know if you came here lol

Yeah I have to chime in here as say is highly unlikely you'll ever hear a grimsby accent in a British film!! :lmao::D:lmao:

No offence Toni!! ;)

littlekitty
Lol i hate tea.Quite alot of people drink it though here i dont know why i prefer diet coke :) .Crumpets are nice too but only in the morning.Why that aint posh is it? lol

Even though i prefer toast!

Americans drink tea dont they?We dont all eat posh food lol we have mcdonalds!!! :) so where just like americans

I love a good cuppa tea!! Yum!! The americans don't tend to drink white tea like us do they?! I didn't think anyway?! Who knows, I've never bothered trying to get a cuppa while over there.

I love crumpets.... ohhhh all toasted and dripping with butter and jam on a cold winter night. The butter runs down your fingers and chin as you bite into the crumpet....!! YUM!!

Actually we mainly have tea and scones don't ya know. ;)

RecordProducer
I imagine English people normally just sit there and drink tea and eat crumpets all day. That is if they're not too busy trying to get on that lift to leave work at the end of the day on the way to the petrol station. Heheh.

MD

:confused:

...and the American cops are all heroes! :D

Citizen Erased

Whenever people hear my accent they automatically think I am related to the Queen or something! I am well off but I still need to work for a living!

Has anyone ever managed to get weird stuff or into places because of the accent? I got into Bungalow 8 because they heard me speak and automatically assumed I am rich :laugh: