is she my friend?

Young

We always hang out together. I guess we both pretty and sexy in different style. I am more classic and stylish but she is attactive and talkative what people said. Sometimes when she dresses up then guys like to chasing and talking to her, i know she loves it and would like to stay in the place. It is ok for me because i think most of the night clubs are same. It is nothing special for me. However, sometimes when i dress up then guys look at me. She wanted to go home. She told me that many guys looked at me last night when we hang out. I was wondering she would like to compare or she is jealous? Is she my friend? she is the person who like to show off her job as a leader and how much can she make...always pretended she doesn't care about her men much but i think actually she does and got many problems with guys. Can you tell me what should i do?

Enjoy life and stop worrying so much.

You are the one who has to determine if she is your friend...based on how you feel. We aren't there. You have stated no reasons why she may not be your friend.

If you don't like the way she acts, the stay away from her.