does she still love me?

Stephen

During the past 2 years, a girl has signaled a few times to me she loves me, i didnt hv much feelings for her and had ignored her. But we're still friends. Now I realized she's a pretty angel and begin to love her. But would she still love me?

There's no way of knowing. Women, in general, are pretty sharp when it comes to matters such as this. If their advances are rejected, they usually disbond and move on. At least she has continued to be your friend so that's a good sign.

It won't hurt you to let her know of your intensifying feelings. The worst that can happen is that what you did to her she will do back to you and just ignore you.

Paybacks can be hell.

1) Ive been single for 2 years..didn't even have a target..probably too focused on my career. Like what I said above, I really can't explain why I suddenly love her. Can you clearly explain why you love someone?

2) Even if someone starts dating her now, do I have a chance to compete?

There's no way of knowing. Women, in general, are pretty sharp when it comes to matters such as this. If their advances are rejected, they usually disbond and move on. At least she has continued to be your friend so that's a good sign.

It won't hurt you to let her know of your intensifying feelings. The worst that can happen is that what you did to her she will do back to you and just ignore you. Paybacks can be hell.

Have you said anything to her about your feelings?? They are not silly, it is how you feel.

If she has been patient enough to be your friend, then there probably is a possibilty that it can be cultivated into a deeper relationship.

How often do you spend time with her? What is it that draws you to her now and not back then?