What does "Ya I'd do you" mean in guy lingo?

Hey all,

Just a quick question. This guy I'll call Mike is a friend who I know

through doing volunteer work and mutual friends. I've known him for

about 3 years now. I'm married, he's not. He's always been friendly to me

and he's not a big flirt with other women. Anyway, yesterday I went out

with friends of mine to help out at a charity event (no alcohol there) in which we had to dress in costume. My friend Jill (his married co-worker) was dressed up in a Retro costume but the boots she wore made her look like she just got off work at the street corner (the rest of her outfit was very conservative). As a group, we were joking with her and she was laughing as

she's definately NOT that kind of person. Mike was also joking with her and

he was standing beside her but not close. Mike was fully facing me

and he was standing close to me. Jill and her husband are trying for a baby and Mike joked that "well your hubby will appreciate your outfit tonight" to which she joked back. I didn't catch the comment she made but it was something about "turning her husband on." Jill and Mike were not looking

at each other when they were joking as they were addressing the group.

Mike then looked me in the eye and clearly said "Ya, I'd

DO YOU" (his body fully facing me). Then he smiled at me. I was shocked!

So here's my question: Do you think he was saying that to me? He never looked at Jill to see her reaction as he kept looking at me.

And NO I'm NOT going to pursue any relationship with Mike, I'm happily married. I'm just curious because that hasn't happened before. I did tell my

hubby and he said, "nice try buddy" (hubby is not the jealous type).

Do you think it meant "ya I'd have sex with you...if I could".

whats wrong with me

yep thats what it meant...I'd be questioning WHY he said it though. Most guys dont just say something like that meaning "if I could" its more of a proposition (in my eyes). Weird...

whichwayisup

IT means just as he said, He'd DO you if given the chance...He was stupid to open that door because it made you stop and think...And post about what he meant.

Don't react to it at all. He is just letting you know that he'd have sex with you.

OR...he might have just been trying to be a smart ass.

It's sort of akin to the saying, "I wouldn't kick HIM (or HER) out of bed for eating crackers!"

It's what you say about a cute guy/girl.

It doesn't mean you really want to have sex with them. You're just commenting on their cute-ness.

Honestly, I'd ignore the comment and not make a big deal out of it.

Hi Jen38

I m from the UK. The phrase "I do you" means I would have sex with you, but have no desire of any intimate relationship. Its a kind of phrase to show that you are "do-able" meaning that you attractive in a sexual way in order to have sex but little else.

Hey everyone,

Thanks so much for your feedback.

And again, no I'm not about to do anything stupid as I'm happily married.

This comment just took me by surprise and I just wondered what it meant.

Thanks again!