The truth about strip clubs

courtneylove51
:eek: okay, so I was talking with my best friend who strips. Wonderful person, just in a tight spot financially. She let me in on a few things that I wanted to pass on to you ladies, sorry guys. There are some risque things going on in those private rooms. Not always don't get me wrong. She says a lot of the girls who work there as thier "job" do just about anything for the right price. Freaks me out!!!

This is nothing new. Things such as that have been going on since the beginning of time. There are some strip clubs where thats just what it is, ladies or men will strip and get paid, period. Then there are some clubs where more than just stripping takes place.

Jade

Stop the presses! STOP THE PRESSES! "Some strippers perform sexual services for money!"

Wow, that's a shocker....

Yeah so big deal, u think some guy w/ a gf at home will pay a stripper for more than something like a lap dance for fun? I dont think alot of guys would, mostly horny old me or a pig n if u got a pig then u got a problem.

whats wrong with me
Stop the presses! STOP THE PRESSES! "Some strippers perform sexual services for money!"

Wow, that's a shocker....

:lmao: :lmao:
LongTallSally
Yeah so big deal, u think some guy w/ a gf at home will pay a stripper for more than something like a lap dance for fun? I dont think alot of guys would, mostly horny old me or a pig n if u got a pig then u got a problem.

hahahahahahahahahaha.

:lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: I always thought that $550 for a bottle of Korbel and a private lap dance was a little expensive? Do you think that anything really happened in the private room with that $7.00 bottle of Korbel? hummmmmmmmmm?

Got news guys with Gfs and wives they do it too...... :D

Heh yeah the you got yourself a pig.

I would never.

I would never cheat on my partner, and if someone guy was going to cheat by doing more than a lap dance I dont think they would wanna pay for it.

LOL

"hahahahaahah" <- femenists.

:lmao: :lmao: I always thought that $550 for a bottle of Korbel and a private lap dance was a little expensive? Do you think that anything really happened in the private room with that $7.00 bottle of Korbel? hummmmmmmmmm?

Got news guys with Gfs and wives they do it too...... :D

the $550 goes to the club, add another $550 onto that and there you go. Rediculous.

if girls really want to know what goes on there you should go and see for yourself instead of asking around

catgirl1927
you obviously didn't get the "hahahahahaha".

and it's "feminists." of which i am not.

I am. I think women are people who should take responsibility for themselves and be valued on the same level with men instead of treated like property.

The same things don't really go on in front of wives or girlfriends that go on when they aren't there.

I'm afraid I'm going to sound like a broken record, but could there really be someone out there who didn't know this? Is this another troll?

whats wrong with me
I'm afraid I'm going to sound like a broken record, but could there really be someone out there who didn't know this? Is this another troll?

catgirl thats why I've been laughing through this whole thread myself!!! It was almost like the poster thought they had "discovered" something!

Call me naive but I didn't really know. Or didn't think that the sexual acts happened in the actual clubs, anyway. I figured at the right price you could take some of the strippers for a drive in your car or something, though. :o

I've never been to a strip club.

mitchilicious

well..about strip clubs is just the same goin to club which the man are the one bein watch....i mean guy club? coz i want to go there but my other friends told me only matron woman go there, just for fun i think there is no worng in goin there

yep i went with a guy friend to see what was up. most of them like women as well and news flash they go after women that come to the clubs because they know that it makes the guys want them more and that is more tips!!! But warning once they are on you the other men want to talk to you as well. Ps my friend then took me to a back room where they were doing drugs and from what i heard dirty mattresses. I felt bad for these unfortunate girls. I have no prob w/stripping but do the job and go home. There are so many bad people out there. But otherwise ladies check it out coming from a very straight women w/husband and kids it was a great laugh.