Should I break up?

Everytime me and my girlfriend hang out with my bestfriend and a couple of buddies, my girlfriend and my best friend always flirt..like when he talks its always to my girlfriend, or like when we went to his house to chill for the first time she wouldnt stop tellnig him how his house is so beautiful and how is dogs are so great and how they have so much in common, or when were walking somewhere she walks beside him. Im not sure if im just way to jealous cause he is good looking and gets all the women or what.

But it's ruining our relationship and my girlfriend thinks theres nothing wrong:( HELP

oooo, that sh*t happened to me. my gf and bestfriend flirted too. They ended up dating behind my back while she was dating me! I suggest you dump both of them or else u'll get hurt later... like me.

I was in this type of situation once and it was just too uncomfortable for me to bear. The focus should be on YOU. When its not , then well their focus is on someone else and you can bet you are going to be played with and possibly cheated on behind your back. ( Not that I have ever worried about being cheated on until I came across this too close for comfort encounter )

Definately MOVE On ! If they want eachother , let 'em have at it because 3 ways don't work for me especially when someone is openly flirting with their friend.

Dump her.

I did it to my ex. My actions were exactly as you describe. If talking to her hasn't made her see things differently, then get the hell out before she screws him and gives you an STD.

trust your gut feelings

we communicate over 70% of what we say through body language.

loud and clear.

• 2 weeks later...
Everytime me and my girlfriend hang out with my bestfriend and a couple of buddies, my girlfriend and my best friend always flirt..like when he talks its always to my girlfriend, or like when we went to his house to chill for the first time she wouldnt stop tellnig him how his house is so beautiful and how is dogs are so great and how they have so much in common, or when were walking somewhere she walks beside him. Im not sure if im just way to jealous cause he is good looking and gets all the women or what.

But it's ruining our relationship and my girlfriend thinks theres nothing wrong:( HELP

So talk to her about it!.. i mean its ok for her to tlak to your friends.. just not all that.. just remember *everything happens for a reason!*

I'd say break it off if it's truely there and you're not just being paranoid (Not accusing, just make sure).

I'm not advising you to, but if you ever get in a conversation about her liking your friend with her and she tries lying to you about it, move on. If this comes to be the case, I know it's hard, but if she lies to you about it, she doesn't value your relationship with her. I know people might say she maybe lied to you because she cared about you a lot, and was protecting you. But if she really cared about you, she wouldn't be doing this to you.