Keep him faithful...

Tete

Hello Ladies. I am 31 year-old guy who has lived in U.S for 1 1/2 years. i feel a bit sorry for the women ( both locals and forgeigners) that often feel used or cheated on by bfs, husbands or the men they meet. The problem is that so many agressive women are available to us here, and I'm not talking about guys going for prosititues

I'd like to share my experiences, some relationship hints, and a few incredible bedrom techniques that I think will help you. If your man truly loves you and you can satisfy him sexually to the level I will describe, he'll never consider another woman unless he is total loser. As you'll seeef rom an experience i'll tell you about, it's even possible for a below-average looking girl (borderline porkchop) to get and keep a good-looking guy if she can rock his world in bed

Guys win because you ladies become incredible lovers!

I'm just starting this thread to share my experiences and may hear about your. For sure, it is not my goal find a partner here.

Please no vulgar comments

Any ladies intered in this discussion?

ok i will bite what exactly r your technics

Hello Ladies. I am 31 year-old guy who has lived in U.S for 1 1/2 years. i feel a bit sorry for the women ( both locals and forgeigners) that often feel used or cheated on by bfs, husbands or the men they meet. The problem is that so many agressive women are available to us here, and I'm not talking about guys going for prosititues

I'd like to share my experiences, some relationship hints, and a few incredible bedrom techniques that I think will help you. If your man truly loves you and you can satisfy him sexually to the level I will describe, he'll never consider another woman unless he is total loser. As you'll seeef rom an experience i'll tell you about, it's even possible for a below-average looking girl (borderline porkchop) to get and keep a good-looking guy if she can rock his world in bed Guys win because you ladies become incredible lovers! I'm just starting this thread to share my experiences and may hear about your. For sure, it is not my goal find a partner here. Please no vulgar comments Any ladies intered in this discussion?