boyfriends friend

What do you do when you desperately dislike you boyfriend's friend. I try to bite my lip, he knows I dislike him for a variety of things & agrees with me. I know its not gonna do any good if I react every time he goes out with him, but I get sick to my stomach when he goes out with him instead of me because I dislike him so very much. Please help.

I have the same problem. I just can not stand one of my boyfriends friends...he is just stupid and gross. My boyfriend knows this because I finally broke down and told him. Lucky for me, this guy moved away from us (he used to be our neighbor), so my bf doesn't hang with him much. But when he does he tries not to be gone long because he knows that I dislike this friend. Plus, I try not to hang out with my friends too much that my bf doesn't particularly like. It is kinda a two way street, ya know?

Peaches

What do you do when you desperately dislike you boyfriend's friend. I try to bite my lip, he knows I dislike him for a variety of things & agrees with me. I know its not gonna do any good if I react every time he goes out with him, but I get sick to my stomach when he goes out with him instead of me because I dislike him so very much. Please help.