What do you think?

What do others think about their husband sending a lady they work with, dirty emails? Not ones that he wrote, but you know how people will pass/send dirty email jokes vack and forth. Those kinds. Plus dirty pics, such as cartoons of animals or cartoon people in certain positions? There was even one that was a monky in a zoo giving another one a BJ. Do you think thats inapproperiate? I do. It was my husband and I feel it was wrong. I don't do that.

A friend of mine and my husbands who is a man told me that it was wrong of my husband to do that. I asked him what do you think he was trying to accomplish by sending her that. He tells me, that most of the time if a man sends a woman things such as that, then chances are he is filling her out to see if she is possibly accepting of this kind of sexaul thing. Hes trying to maybe see what her limits would be or how she reacts. The thing is I never saw where he sent her anything nice. Like a pleasant email, they were all sexually related.

I called him out on it and asked him why. He laughed and said shes like one of the guys. The thing is, shes not a guy. Noer did I see where he sent his buddies anything like this, it was just her. I have not seen where he has sent her anymore, which is great. If it were me that had done that, I would have been ripped a new one. I never saw where she replied to anything he sent her, except one thing. She didn't acknowledge the email its self, but did say, "hey (insert name) I'm not usually up this late. See you at work tomorrow. Have a good evening."

Its possible too I guess she didn't acknowledge them maybe thinking i might see them, but I'm sure they talked about what he sent her at work. Does anyone else think he was possibly filling her out to see what she thought about these kinds of things he was sending?

I get those all the time from males and females. No biggie, on occassion I may even send one out to a mixed crowd or just the guys I know that would get a kick out of it.

If it is just a "joke" email I think you are making too much out of it.

How did you even find out about it?

Was he hiding it from you?

I would rather get a joke email with a naughty monkey than a "love and hug your friend" BS chain email any day! :lmao:

catgirl1927

He really shouldn't send that crap at work anyway. Inappropriate, yes. Something for you to worry about, eh, I really don't think so. Based on what you've said here, it sounds like he just did something stupid.

climbergirl
What do others think about their husband sending a lady they work with, dirty emails? Not ones that he wrote, but you know how people will pass/send dirty email jokes vack and forth. Those kinds. Plus dirty pics, such as cartoons of animals or cartoon people in certain positions? There was even one that was a monky in a zoo giving another one a BJ. Do you think thats inapproperiate? I do. It was my husband and I feel it was wrong. I don't do that.

A friend of mine and my husbands who is a man told me that it was wrong of my husband to do that. I asked him what do you think he was trying to accomplish by sending her that. He tells me, that most of the time if a man sends a woman things such as that, then chances are he is filling her out to see if she is possibly accepting of this kind of sexaul thing. Hes trying to maybe see what her limits would be or how she reacts. The thing is I never saw where he sent her anything nice. Like a pleasant email, they were all sexually related.

I called him out on it and asked him why. He laughed and said shes like one of the guys. The thing is, shes not a guy. Noer did I see where he sent his buddies anything like this, it was just her. I have not seen where he has sent her anymore, which is great. If it were me that had done that, I would have been ripped a new one. I never saw where she replied to anything he sent her, except one thing. She didn't acknowledge the email its self, but did say, "hey (insert name) I'm not usually up this late. See you at work tomorrow. Have a good evening."

Its possible too I guess she didn't acknowledge them maybe thinking i might see them, but I'm sure they talked about what he sent her at work. Does anyone else think he was possibly filling her out to see what she thought about these kinds of things he was sending?

This guy doesn't strike me as much of a friend to your husband by filling your head with that.

I get jokes like that all the time---from women, men, and parents. I forward them to people who can appreciate the humor. I don't think your husband is using them as a 'come on' to this lady at his work. Does he send them to other people as well?

catgirl1927

I think that guy that's telling you that is either jealous of your husband, wants that women for himself, or is a big nosypants prude.

He really shouldn't send that crap at work anyway. Inappropriate, yes. Something for you to worry about, eh, I really don't think so. Based on what you've said here, it sounds like he just did something stupid.

He didn't send them to her at work. They do work together. He sent them from our home computer to her home computer. Someone asked if he sent them to others. No, he just sent them to her. He says shes like one of the guys, but yet he sent them just to her, none of his other buddies. If he had sent them to others as we all do pass around emails etc, it might have been a little different, but becasue it was just her, then yeah thats just odd to me. The good thing is, he did stop when I asked him about it. I just told him I thought it was disrespectful of him and if the shoe were on the other foot, he wouldn't like it. Hes says you're right I wouldn't. I told him too, even though you might have been sending them for fun, you never know how someone esle might take something. Its possible she could have read to much into what he was sending, (moneky BJ pic) and assumed he was trying to insenuate something. But then again word around their work is, she likes that kind of thing anyway. Shes married with kids and goes out to clubs without her husband, and pretends shes another guys g/f for fun. Anyway just wanted others views on the matter. Thanks so much.