hurting miserable

I asked my wife if she was cheating on me on dec 31st Feb 19th she said she loves me but not in love after 8 yrs of marriage. i was like what ever. feb 23rd divorce mentioned i was like oh s*** fill out the paper work. Came to my senses we have two kids. I thought everything was cool because of traumatic issues in my youth she wasn't aware of until recently I avoided confrintation and admitedly did not deal with her emotional needs. Want to do anything to work out like everyone else I gave this woman my soul. Now the person I asked if she was having the affair with she ask for marriage and counsling advice. He's divorced and a co worker, she works nights on the weekend. After this and her constant admitting the relationship is over he pushes hard confesing his love since 3 yrs ago. I find an email shared from, to who can't reme,ber But it expressed Love as the emotion for the other. I exploded while she was on her way to work sexier than ever over the last month i confronted her with the email and busted a whole in the wall of our shower we hit rock bottom. she still is willing to get the counseling. Now last night I stake out the guys apartment until 130 am he's not there. i call my wife she can't talk "busy" 2:10 plenty of time to talk now, 237AM drive to guys house he's home now? I call her she comes with the excuse he doesn't work here on fridays he works 60- 80 hrs a week two jobs where she is, is one of them. says nothing going on haven't had sex for month and a half she says we'll do it again when shes ready she'll let me know? there was a real emotional wall until i broke the wall now communication is flowwing. Says she wants to try and work on it? Is she cheating I'm on the fence.