Overanalyze

Eleanor

I love my boyfriend very much. Yet I tend to be screwed up lately. Everything he says to me I tend to think he is saying something bad about me. He says that I am overanalyzing him. But I think I am paranoid. I don't know why because he has always complamented me and has NEVER said anything bad about me. So what I am to do with this. How can I make it go away. I hate living like this and feeling like this because its wrong. But how do I change it? Someone please help me.

I have never been able to understand why some people can't control their own thoughts and their own behavior...like it's something magical that happens to them without any effort of their part.

If you feel you have absolutely no control over these thoughts, get checked out by a psychiatrist. Paranoia and/or obsessive thoughts can be treated with the right therapy and drugs.

xxbitchmasterxx

In life you will find that boyfriends test there girlfriends. And sometimes its the other way around. You are

not paranoid. Its just life setteling it. Let it happen. And dont keep putting up a wall between yourself and him.

I love my boyfriend very much. Yet I to be screwed up lately. Everything he says to me I tend to think he is saying something bad about me. He says that I am overanalyzing him. But I think I am paranoid. I don't know why because he has always complamented me and has NEVER said anything bad about me. So what I am to do with this. How can I make it go away. I hate living like this and feeling like this because its wrong. But how do I change it? Someone please help me.

I agree with bitchmaster. You are not paranoid and you certainly don't need to go to a psychologist or psychiatrist. I would suggest that if you aren't yourself in this relationship anymore, your instincts are telling you that something is not right. Perhaps the dynamics in the relationship have changed or you feel like you can't trust your boyfriend for some reason. Or maybe you are just looking for a way out of the relationship? Either way, you should look back to when these negative thoughts started happening, and see if you can pinpoint a change in his behaviour towards you, or whether there was an event that set it off. Stop blaming yourself and talk to your boyfriend.