Ive Got A Problem

setokaiba001

wel i lyk dis girl we r close really gud friends we speak a lot on msn n sumtyms in skool she smiles at me everytym she see's me. one day she says she lyks sum1 but doesnt tell me who, and then one night we get in a bit of an arguement and i asked whether she stil liked the guy and she sed no and i asked who it was she stil wudnt tel me. So i dnt no wot 2 do- ive got a skool trip which we r goin on 4 da weekend commin up and i woz finkin of tellin er i lyk er dere- shud i?? what should i do now?

no, no, no... I'm gonna give him some advice...

setokaiba - jkfjd jkdsioeir ueire nvcn jdsj eierjkjdd, djf ejakie ncvdk, ajfkuerie. Thdfhe dkdoug dlvccioe, de. Doe iuw iaug' idhg!!! Diud ueir jkvd eruie sa're. Ydjf auoue jdfcnv jd usoufd oreir jvc. Yjdaot djkfd outea alhu duifd ayua au a fuomg cuoug. Odh eyeuoc dhfl ah toeue cnc aljfeou d.a.jgsour.

djvn weri serus cvdnflj.

And if you listen to my advice, everything will work out fine... I promise.

no, no, no... I'm gonna give him some advice...

setokaiba - jkfjd jkdsioeir ueire nvcn jdsj eierjkjdd, djf ejakie ncvdk, ajfkuerie. Thdfhe dkdoug dlvccioe, de. Doe iuw iaug' idhg!!! Diud ueir jkvd eruie sa're. Ydjf auoue jdfcnv jd usoufd oreir jvc. Yjdaot djkfd outea alhu duifd ayua au a fuomg cuoug. Odh eyeuoc dhfl ah toeue cnc aljfeou d.a.jgsour.

djvn weri serus cvdnflj.

And if you listen to my advice, everything will work out fine... I promise.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: !!!! I laughed my a55 off! hahaha!

Since everyone else is making jokes I will try to help, I would somehow let her know you like her, I know how much it sucks to be in a confusing situation, it's best to find out once and for all how she feels.

well i think you should tell her how you feel cuase she cant read youre mind.

she may be liking these guys cuase she wants you ti get jelous,just call her up and say look we need to talk.tell her how you feel and if it works great and if it doesnt dont get youre hopes down there are plenty of women out there!

Since everyone else is making jokes I will try to help, I would somehow let her know you like her, I know how much it sucks to be in a confusing situation, it's best to find out once and for all how she feels.

Joke? What joke? That's exactly what I said... :p

You should stay in school and work on your spelling and typing skills...

This post is ridiculous. We are trying to help!

However, I don't think anyone is taking this too seriously.

If by chance this is a legitimate request for help, then I suggest to not worry about having a love life right now...worry about your schooling.

well i think you should tell her how you feel cuase she cant read youre mind

Yup, and that's not all she can't read... whatever you do, don't do it in letter or e-mail format!

This post is ridiculous. We are trying to help!

However, I don't think anyone is taking this too seriously.

If by chance this is a legitimate request for help, then I suggest to not worry about having a love life right now...worry about your schooling.

How come you say that my post is ridiculous but you cracked up at another's silly reply to this post?

Plain and simple I was helpin with what I could see..how is that ridiculous..

How come you say that my post is ridiculous but you cracked up at another's silly reply to this post?

Plain and simple I was helpin with what I could see..how is that ridiculous..

Misunderstood me.

What I meant was the OP spelling errors were ridiculous. I should have said, "OP, this post is ridiculous...look at the good advice given...see above."

I was giving you a *compliment* about your suggestion to tell him to stay in school. I quoted your remark above mine...to put stress on your helpful advice.

I need to be more specific when I post. Sorry.

Misunderstood me.

What I meant was the OP spelling errors were ridiculous. I should have said, "OP, this post is ridiculous...look at the good advice given...see above."

I was giving you a *compliment* about your suggestion to tell him to stay in school. I quoted your remark above mine...to put stress on your helpful advice.

I need to be more specific when I post. Sorry.

OHHHH I get it...my bad for misunderstanding..maybe I need to go to the school for the computer stupid..LOL thank you for that nice post then...very rare when someone agrees with me on here...lol:bunny:

OHHHH I get it...my bad for misunderstanding..maybe I need to go to the school for the computer stupid..LOL thank you for that nice post then...very rare when someone agrees with me on here...lol:bunny:

Haha! Well, I *was* gonna tell ya to put down the knife. :lmao:

I understand where you got confused. Sorry about that. :)

wel i lyk dis girl we r close really gud friends we speak a lot on msn n sumtyms in skool she smiles at me everytym she see's me. one day she says she lyks sum1 but doesnt tell me who, and then one night we get in a bit of an arguement and i asked whether she stil liked the guy and she sed no and i asked who it was she stil wudnt tel me. So i dnt no wot 2 do- ive got a skool trip which we r goin on 4 da weekend commin up and i woz finkin of tellin er i lyk er dere- shud i?? what should i do now?

I think that you should tell her that you like her there, if you guys are still in the little fight then i would bring flowers or something for her too!.. us girls love getting the flowers and little love notes.. but also remember she may want things to go slow, since you both have been good friends for a while, you dont want to mess anything up!.. and also respect her decisions, if she thinks that she would rather stay friends then respect that, but let her how how much you like her first, not obsessivly or anything, but you know what i mean!