How can i forget someone??

Tam

I met a man few months ago, he was very interested in me. We had lots of good time and communicate a lot, the feeling grew stronger and stronger, and the impact to me was massive. I become more and more attached to him emotionally, and finally i found i'm in love with him, however, he left me a month ago suddenly and he claimed that he went back to the girl in another state who also loves him madly. He said i gave him too much pressure but this girl doens't although he knew that i love him more than this girl. I haven't seen him for a month already, but i still miss him badly, and mylife seems like that when i found that i love him. How can i get away from this feeling? if there is a delete button on my brain, i wish it can delete all the memory and good time he gave me

You won't be able to let go of the idea of having him in your life until you want to let go of that idea.

You say:

he claimed that he went back to the girl in another state who also loves him madly.

It sounds like you don't really believe he went back to the other girl ("he claimed") -- but why do you doubt it?

He said i gave him too much pressure but this girl doens't although he knew that i love him more than this girl.

She loves him "madly" but not as much as you do? How can you possibly know how she loves him?

He's also saying that you put too much pressure on him, which you seem to write off as a symptom of your love for him. He seems to be pretty clear: he wants to be with this other woman, not you. That's such a hurtful thing to know, isn't it? But the sooner you digest that information, the sooner you'll see that you don't want to waste your time, your love and your energy on someone who doesn't appreciate it. For whatever reason, he didn't respond to you the way you'd hoped he would. So forget about him.

The little bit you have said suggests that maybe you were coming on a bit too strong, a bit too fast. You might want to think about how you approach your relationships, about why you invest so much so soon.

I know, believe me I know how hard it is to let go of love (or your hopes for love with a particular person). It's so hard. But you need to see things as they are, not as you'd like them to be.

JustASimpleGoodGuy

Don't delete it! You seem like wondeful person, be yourself, don't change. Use all those good experiences to make you a better, happier perosn. It is not easy but as you know there is no delete button...so why not try and use it to make you life better? I am breaking up with a woman I love after 5 years!!! imagine that...

I wish you well.

I met a man few months ago, he was very interested in me. We had lots of good time and communicate a lot, the feeling grew stronger and stronger, and the impact to me was massive. I become more and more attached to him emotionally, and finally i found i'm in love with him, however, he left me a month ago suddenly and he claimed that he went back to the girl in another state who also loves him madly. He said i gave him too much pressure but this girl doens't although he knew that i love him more than this girl. I haven't seen him for a month already, but i still miss him badly, and mylife seems like that when i found that i love him. How can i get away from this feeling? if there is a delete button on my brain, i wish it can delete all the memory and good time he gave me