Justify need!!!

Seeking

Is this game of 20 Questions, ongoing? Are you the one who asked the question about what makes someone ugly? If you have so many questions, maybe you should go to "Ask Jeeves": Click here

How can u define between BEAUTY vs BEAST?? How can u justify a person is BEAUTY or a BEAST???

I'm not even sure a government bailout could help this guy. I'd hate to be Jeeves with people like this around.

I know when I ask jeeves, he tells me to go find out for myself.

Can you tell me what your view is , please? Since I can't find it on there.

Is this game of 20 Questions, ongoing? Are you the one who asked the question about what makes someone ugly? If you have so many questions, maybe you should go to "Ask Jeeves": Click here

Why do you care what I (or anyone here) thinks, anyway? Isn't the most important thing what YOU think is the difference between a beauty and a beast?

To be truthful, I'm not even sure what you're asking. Are you referring to physical attributes? A person's looks? Ya gotta be more specific.

L

Why do you care what I (or anyone here) thinks, anyway? Isn't the most important thing what YOU think is the difference between a beauty and a beast? To be truthful, I'm not even sure what you're asking. Are you referring to physical attributes? A person's looks? Ya gotta be more specific. L