To love or to leave?

I've been in love with the same man for 5 1/2 years, i met him when i was just 17. We've never spent more than 6 months together, and have sustained a long distance relationship for three years. I only see him once or maybe twice a year, each for a couple of weeks.

We are both in circumstances where we cannot leave our current situations to be together.

Despite our love, i feel dissatisfied with the relatioship, and that he is not giving enough. I make almost all the effort to keep it together, and often he appears to not appreciate it. He used to be very honest to me when we first met, but now i feel that he hides things from me.

I feel that he is a selfish person, and wish so much to be loved and cherished by him, but i feel that i am betraying myself by putting up with his selfishness. I give and give, and he just takes without giving anything back. I feel so unimportant.

I don't know whether i should leave him, because i love him so very much. When we are together we are so happy, i dream of being with him forever.

Should i stay with him in the name of love?

I've been in love with the same man for 5 1/2 years, i met him when i was just 17. We've never spent more than 6 months together, and have sustained a long distance relationship for three years. I only see him once or maybe twice a year, each for a couple of weeks. We are both in circumstances where we cannot leave our current situations to be together. Despite our love, i feel dissatisfied with the relatioship, and that he is not giving enough. I make almost all the effort to keep it together, and often he appears to not appreciate it. He used to be very honest to me when we first met, but now i feel that he hides things from me. I feel that he is a selfish person, and wish so much to be loved and cherished by him, but i feel that i am betraying myself by putting up with his selfishness. I give and give, and he just takes without giving anything back. I feel so unimportant. I don't know whether i should leave him, because i love him so very much. When we are together we are so happy, i dream of being with him forever.

Should i stay with him in the name of love?

i am in a similar situation where i feel that my husband does not love and cherish me as he should. he is self centered and selfish. he says he loves me but he never spends time with me. my advice to you is to leave him and find someone who can fulfill your needs and desires because you can never get the time back that you are wasting on him. please do it now before marrying him. marriage makes things more complicated