is it cuz he doesnt want to or ... ?

yes

hi

silly problem: a guy, who asked me out, and whom i asked to take things slow, won't kiss me even though i presented him a couple perfect opportunities (b/c i said take it slow, so i figured i should take a lil initiative)

how come??

he's not TOO shy ... and i mean, we were alone, playfighting, lots of perfect chances ... why didn't he take them?

i really dont want to be the one kissing him first, im conservative this way ... but i do want a kiss already, lol

it's weird cuz all the previous times the guy wd ask for a kiss lotta times before i'd give it...

Thanks!

Hm! This is not a silly problem, I imagine it is a very frustrating one at the moment!! :) Obviously this guy is reacting to your request to take things slowly. He probably has recognised some of these opportunities you've presented him with, and perhaps a couple of your signals, but obviously likes you so much he is afraid to upset you. He is also probably scared of rejection. I mean how harsh would it be to make a move and be pushed away! These are the things going on inside his head... yes, it looks like you're going to have to be a bit more obvious about things here. I understand the whole not wanting to make the first move (I am the same!), but even doing something as simple as playing with his hair or whispering in his ear could give him the courage to take that next step. Good luck, let us know how it goes!

By the way, it is NOT coz he doesn't want to. A couple of times when I've asked guys to take things slowly I never here back from them again! This person obviously likes you, coz he is still hanging around and willing to wait for you. His lack of initiative here is a sign of respect. Things can only get better from here!

• Author

Thanks!

U'r right ...

i did some things - like i let him dance really close, and put my head on his shoulder, and generally don't avoid close contact like i normally do with people, u know?

i guess ill just keep adding those little things until he gets it ...

By the way, it is NOT coz he doesn't want to. A couple of times when I've asked guys to take things slowly I never here back from them again! This person obviously likes you, coz he is still hanging around and willing to wait for you. His lack of initiative here is a sign of respect. Things can only get better from here!

Yeah sounds good. I find that extended eye contact is a powerful aphrodisiac too. Coz if someone doesn't make a move, it can get weird! :D Just make sure that you don't build up this kiss in your mind, otherwise you could be dissapointed. Anticipation is good but first kisses usually aren't!

Good luck, I hope he comes to his senses soon!