help define it

Male

I'm in the middle of a debate with fellow loveshack.org re libel injury indictment. Is there a paragraph or two you could please copy & paste for us here so that we know what kind of comments can/cannot be made in chatrooms?

There seems to be a general misunderstanding that there is unlimited freedom of speech by chatroom participants which i think is not true and is a dangerous misconception.I am looking for a fine definition-not the gross definition of "healthy discussion" by lovshack themselves.

Any help (on definition/contrast with "freedom of speech" much appreciated

Topics discussed on this forum are pretty varied and open. However, use of vulgar language, personal attacks, or copyrighted material is not allowed.

People who visit here frequently, for the most part, find it offensive that some people post the same problems repeatedly using different nicknames.

Some people are annoyed with vague or highly irrelevant posts.

Generally speaking, most of the regular visitors to this forum come here to help people who are having romance or other life-related problems.

If you are old enough to have been able to find this forum, you are probably old enough to have the good sense to know what is acceptable here, what is in good taste and what is not. Try to stay on the topic, try to use decent language, keep from making personal attacks on other posters, etc.

There has been a recent rash of pretty lame and ridiculous questions of a very insane nature. These are getting old to me but I try to answer them anyway.

Site administrators will usually delete posts which contain copyrighted material, vulgar language, or personal attacks. Otherwise, free speech prevails.

As an alternative, site policy allows the posting of web addresses that link to copyrighted material if viewing such may be helpful.