To Topic

Happy

I don't even want to know why you are bringing up this subject, and I have less patience and eloquence as Tony right now, but in case you haven't noticed already, this is a Love Chat Forum, where people talk specifically about their personal issues in their relationships with each other. A lot of people make their postings here to gain advice/insight from others, not to make irrelevant statements about a TOTALLY UNRELATED topic. There ARE website forums with people who like to discuss your partifcular topic. Since you seem soo fervent on it, take it there. However, if you wish to seek some advice/feedback/insight on your personal life with some significant other, then this forum is for you.

If you are still embarassed about haven posted a "Topic" here, then you must pay the price, of two barrels of peanuts.

Great, you're arabic. So how's me knowing that going to make my life better? Are you trying to start an online war or something? This is the site of Love if you didn't know. You should to learn to move on with your life. America is moving on, so if you live here, move along with US!