My Wife And I Have Been Married For 17 Years And Within The Last Year She Has Been Real Defensive Against Me. Well To My Surprise She Was Seeing A Woman Psychologist Who Told Her All Kind Of Things. As Time Went On Her Actions Changed. In The Fall Of Last Year Her Cell Phone Was Laying Around And So I Looked At All The Calls. Well There Was A Unknown Call From That Week For 14 Minutes And I Called And It Was A Guy. I Approached Her About This And She Said He Was A Colleague From Work And She Didn't Really Know Him But It Was Work. Well A Month Later On A Saturday Morning The Phone Was Buzzing In The Closet.

I Looked And She Had A Message That Said I Hope You Decided To Leave Call Me. Well She Blew A Gasket And Said That He Was Only A Friend And It Was Just Platonic. Since Then We Have Been In Counseling And She Told Him That Their Frienddship Was Effecting Our Marriage And They Had To Stop Talking. She Is With Me All The Time And When I Go To The Gym Or Whatever I Have Her Cell Because We Share It Now. Could It Have Been Just Emotional Friendship Or An Affair Because He Was Going Through A Divorce At The Time And She Said That Everyone Was Helping Him Through It At Work. Help Me?????

I'm not sure but why is every word you typed capitalized?

Haha! I knew that was coming!:lmao:

OP:

Sounds like an affair to me. Continue with counceling. I guess time will tell.

Haha! I knew that was coming!:lmao:

OP:

Sounds like an affair to me. Continue with counceling. I guess time will tell.

Yeah, I agree. I forced myself to read through all the capitalized words (took a long time because I kept thinking each word was the start of a new sentence.) I've concluded the guy is banging your old lady. Sorry.