I have cheated is there anyway to get him back...

I have been with my boyfriend for 2 years. we spent every day and night with eachother. about 5 months ago we started living together, eventhough he didn't really want to move in because of the relationship problems he finally came. since we lived with eachother our problems got worse and we were fighting everyday. he told me many times that he doesn't care about me and he would look for any excuse to leave but he never did, I started to feel very lonely and believing that he really doesn't love me. About a month ago I met this guy who showed me alot of attention and we started talking to eachother on the phone. I met him twice and nothing ever happened between us. my boyfriend was checking my phone many times and found out I was talking to this guy without telling him. last night he left me and took all of his things. Now I am dying to get him back however it seems like he is gone for good. Does anybody think there is anyway he would forgive me?

At this point I think you need to take a step back and see what was causing all the problems you two were having..

As far as you talkin to this other guy in secret, yes that was wrong on your part, but it sounds to me that your boyfriend just needed that last straw to finally leave.

I would give this whole relationship some breathing room right now...let him cool off and you too and that doesn't mean continue on with the other guy, unless you want your other relationship to be totally over.

GiveAndTake

[/u]

he told me many times that he doesn't care about me and he would look for any excuse to leave

What a guy!

Now I am dying to get him back however it seems like he is gone for good.

Why would you want him back???

[/u]

What a guy!

Why would you want him back???

maybe you missed this part, so ill re-post for ya:

"eventhough he didn't really want to move in because of the relationship problems he finally came"

Translation- She wanted to move in more than he did, and most likely pressured/pushed him about it, strike 1. Dont pressure youre s/o other to move in with you, strike 2, dont pressure them during a period where youre having relationship problems. Strike 3, dont use the incredibly generic excuse of "i had no attention" as a reason to hang out with some dude behind ur bf's back. This chick just struck out, badly, now i noticed your little "what a guy!" remark, well yeah, he told he didnt care, then he went through the trouble of searching through her phone etc. If they are having relationship problems and this chick was pressuring him to move in, i can see why he'd have anger towards her. My question is why would this guy want her back? just from her post it seems they were having relationship problems, she then pushed for them to move in, moving in caused MORE problems(gasp!) so then she started hanging out with guys behind his back. If this guys smart, he'll find himself a new chick.

Sounds like your relationship was doomed before the incident took place. Why live together when one is unhappy? He wasn't ready for it, that much is obvious.